RiDE Magazine needs YOU!

• Thread starter David Batchelor
  • Start date

David Batchelor

I wonder whether the UKGSER forum would be in a position to help us with a feature. We'd like to find riders with an R80GS, R100GS and R1100GS to join us for a feature we're planning.

We'd like to, in a nutshell, ride somewhere remote in the UK, do some light off-road, have a jolly time in the great outdoors and then wobble back after three days or so later in June.

We'd pay for fuel, perhaps some new tyres if needed, any damage to the bikes on the feature and other expenses like food and entertainment.

All we'd ask is that the other riders let either myself or another experienced member of our test riding team ride their bikes in order to make a comparison between the members of the GS family. We'd bring along an 1150GS and 1200GS for them to use.

If you think this is a goer, can you possibly e-mail me at dave.batchelor@emap.com by 5pm, Friday 10th June and we'll sort out a where and when as soon as possible.

Thanks,

David
(01733 468016)

David Batchelor said:
All we'd ask is that the other riders let either myself or another experienced member of our test riding team ride their bikes
So not Ben then?:D

Back
Top Bottom