STANDARD ADV SEAT. CAN I BORROW ONE?

Taff

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My Adventure had the lower seat fitted when I bought it, and although I dont have a problem with it, with a 32" inside leg I often wonder whether I would prefer the taller standard seat. Being a tight git from West Wales :p I don't want to buy one only to find out that I prefer the lower seat after all, so my question therefore is; Is there a kind soul in South / Mid Wales who would be willing to lend me a standard seat for a few hours or a day. That's all I reckon I need to find out if I can get on with it, or just stick to what I've already got.

I would ask Dennis (the local fountain of knowledge), as he's only a good stones throw from my office, but I'm pretty sure that his seat is the same as mine.

Give me a bell as I have one spare. I will be in Wales next Sat on BM off road course so if you want it I can strap it on and bring it with me.

023 80 555245

grey and red colour

Hell, that was quick - just 4 minutes. Slimbo, I'll speak to you tomorrow evening at Abercrave, if you're still going. Really appreciated. Just a thought, are you going by car or bike? I'm hoping to take the bike myself, so may be able to try it there and then. I'm sure I will know in minutes whether I'm doing the right thing.

Thanks for the kind offer Rob, I will buzz you after I've spoken to Slimbo. ;)

Andy. I've just left a message on your answer phone, but don't know if you will get it before you leave for your off-road course. Thanks for the offer, but I've now sorted it with Slimbo last night. Enjoy your course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom