Can you guess where?

mikeh501

Reaction score
Just come back from a trip on the GS..... Can you guess where these pictures were taken?

Ill be surprised if you get the country, but bonus prizes for those who get the exact location - Im sure someone will get it.

Ill post some more up soon.

DSC_1486.jpg

DSC_1489.jpg

Tartan Terror said:
The west coast of Scotland for sure??

Island of Mull? On the road to Tobermory

Whats the prize for guessing correctly?

Close but no cigar..... bit further north.... I thought the weather would have foxed most people :D

Could be anywhere :)

Prizes! Ill post another piccy up :p

Mainland, opposite Skye ? Maybe just before Kyle. (By the way, if it's cigars, I like Montecristo's).

This one is before the ones above.... (I think I've given the game away :) )

DSC_1483.jpg

And this one is about 5 minutes after the ones at the top...... and now ive really give it away :)

DSC_1500.jpg

Amazing road if you haven't done it, but the ferry is £15 !!

Top of loch long, just round the corner from the MOD base near Helensburgh.

Greg Masters said:
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

Do we get to find out, or was is a rhetorical quiz?

:rolleyes:

Greg

Sorry Greg, didnt know I was working to your strict timetable. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :upyou

Its actually on the Isle of Skye, at the southern end near the ferry to malaig looking out over towards the mainland

I'm with you now, certainly got the grey matter thinking. One of my favourite areas of the world and I will hopefully be heading up that way soon on the old bike (TL1000s) for a last run before the new Gs arrives.

Nice pictures by the way and when the weathers that good why travel any further than our own fair shores?

Tartan Terror said:
Nice pictures by the way and when the weathers that good why travel any further than our own fair shores?

Scotland is god's own country for biking. love it. :thumb

mikeh501 said:
Scotland is god's own country for biking. love it. :thumb

No its not its crap, no doubt CC will be along to back me up, you dont want to come up here its awful, nearly as bad as Ireland, you dont know how lucky you Englanders are;)

Pete A

pragmatix said:
No its not its crap, no doubt CC will be along to back me up, you dont want to come up here its awful, nearly as bad as Ireland, you dont know how lucky you Englanders are;)

Pete A

;) your right of course :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom