TT video on GSA

Not bad!

Good effort, can't let my hair down though as most of it has gone. Mind you when I was on the Isle for the 1978 TT I could have shaken a fair old mullett about then!!!:)

If you don't mind a little constructive criticism, drop the music level right down - the engine noise is what I'm really interested in hearing.

I do like the perspective the low-mounted camera gives.

Any chance of a version at higher resolution? The current version is almost too low to watch.

Mike

Most enjoyable :thumb I agree about the resolution, it`s a long time to squint at the screen :D

Lee

Video

Gents,

Will post a larger version approx 80 meg which is much clearer or if you want the DVD quality version which is about 400 odd.
Let me know.

Cheers

Bushboy

PS got approx 2 hours worth of shots from all angles which will soon be a video

Case

Well done, but only watched half of it, music is a pita, could barely hear the engine

Enjoyed it but would agree that the quality needs to be higher and the music dropped.

How is your camera mounted on the bike. i had a RAM video camera mount delivered today but can't figure a way to place it anywhere but behind the fairing, and there is a lot of vibration which makes it a bit jerky.

Also, not sure what settings to use on the camcorder - I have it set to high speed action, wind noise reducer and anti-shake?

Vid and stuff

I will post higher quality vid this week and stick the link here for one and all, I will also drop the music right down so you can hear the donk rattle away up the course.

Will post pics of the camera mount, which I broke the other day. Opps

Still working on the complete vid

Cheers

Casey

Back
Top Bottom