Camping in Abercrave

100WattWarlock

Can anyone recommend a good Campsite close to Abercrave, I'm doing the BMW Off-Road course and was thinking about camping instead of B+B.

Cheers

steve

Not quite what you asked...

...but I suggest that you'll be desperate for a hot shower/bath and a soft bed after the first day of the offroad skills course, and that getting up Sunday morning after a night on the floor will really make you wish you had gone for comfort.

Yeah I thought the same as well, I actually did this course lat Year, but I didn't complete it due to a stupid crash! Duh!
But I figured if I'm gonna do it, may as well do it as though it was a proper off-road experience.
But your probably right.

Anybody stayed at the Chimpanzee Sanctuary? That's where I have a room reserved right now.
I should fit in just right! :D

This time last week I,d just done the same course :thumb

Thankfully uninjured, few near doos I must admit, but you know wot they say , if you dont fall off ya aint trying :D :D

The thought of going back to a tent on day one, or day two for that matter,

Sends shivers down me spine... (just like the course :D ;) )

My parents live in Ystradgynlais and would put you up-how much were you thinking?

mickey and minnie

Sorry, feel a bit bad about that, didn't bother checking back on this thread once I had a place booked!
Thanks to the last two posters, especially mickeyandminnie for the offer to be put up, very kind thanks.

Sorry I didn't get back to you, should have carried on checking this thread. :rolleyes:

Thanks again, BTW, had a great time at the end of the day, and was glad I didn't take the tent, as it rained just a little bit!

Back
Top Bottom