Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Sunday 31st July 2005

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Blue Sweeper

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

How about another Surrey Wombat hunt, the first one for 2005?

I'm having poll so whichever gets the most votes is the date we go out.

The route is a popular trail ride with hill climbs, mud, water, chalk, flint tracks and sand. We meet up at Newlands Corner car park near Guildford on the A25 - Dorking Road.

Streetmap is
HERE

Be there or miss out on a fun day. Look forward to about 60/70 miles of dirt with a stop at a pub half way round for lunch. This is mostly for pogo stick bikes but any hero with a GS is more than welcome.

The start time is at 10:00 and expect to be back at the car park for 15:00

Please put a posting here if you intend to come along.

Roy.

I wish I could make the 24th but we're at a party the night before which will deffo be a laaaaaaaaate one. So I've had to go for the 31st.:(

OOOO I can feel a prolonged piss taking session coming on.....I'm up for it on the Adv as long as there are some strong (and willing) chaps around who don't mind helping me pick the beasty up a few times ;)

well it looks like the votes have the 24th

I voted twice for the 17th but failed to swing it.:rolleyes:

Blue Sweeper said:
Oh good man, in that case I'll have a go on my GS Adv then!

Not suggesting it for this one Roy, but howzabout calling one for big bikes only soon.....same routes maybe but a wee bit slower to allow for all the pickings up......

Or are some more people willing to come out to play on the heavy metal , leaving the pogos at home?

:D

Well it looks as though the 24th gets the majority vote then.

Depending on what bikes turn up (GS's, Pogo's or mixture) I will alter the course accordingly. :D

Bill, we'll discuss a GS only day on the 24th if you like.

Roy.

wombat hunt

Can i join in on the fun? ill be on my ADV.

Is it the 24th then?

Marky C will be up for it too...

Tony Allen

Hi Roy, I’m up for the 24th. Last time we spoke you where suffering with your knee? I assume that’s all OK now :)

Anyway look forward to a wombat hunt with you and the lads on the 24th.

Also need to have another go at arranging a Hampshire Hunt……..

Clive

Well the weather looks good for this weekend, not too hot.

Greg, yes it's Newlands corner, leave at 10:00.

I haven't got round to putting knobblies back on the GS after trying out Tourances over the winter so I'll be on the pogo stick.

Roy.

Sadly I cannot make it this time around due to the family holiday. Wish you all well and hope you have a great day. I wish I was there to take the photos of the GSs going over the course.

Cheers guys
Mark

Roy,

I'll be along after five weeks off the bike I need a run out.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom