Few Pics Of The Baltic Tour

dazzer

Reaction score
it was a 2 week trip up the Baltic coast and over into Finland Sewden and Norway.Total millage was 5386.
This is were we camped in Poland north of Augustow.

Attachments

• picture 1144.jpg
    picture 1144.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 482
The Beaches in Lithuania

Attachments

• picture 1166.jpg
    picture 1166.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 479
sun set in Nida.

Attachments

• picture 1171.jpg
    picture 1171.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 473
fantastic white beaches all along the Baltic coast line

Attachments

• picture 1175.jpg
    picture 1175.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 461
The road to Kolka in The north of Latvia

Attachments

• picture 1181.jpg
    picture 1181.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 457
Kolka

kolka.jpg

Void of other road users in Norway

Attachments

• picture 1241.jpg
    picture 1241.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 451
NOTHING to see other than lakes and trees in Finland and Sweden.for me Norway is by far the best part of Scandinavia

Attachments

• picture 1235.jpg
    picture 1235.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 445
Fantastic Daz, great photos any fall outs this year? did you camp all the way?all solo or were there a pasenger or two? did the 650's hold up? the beaches on the Baltic look fantastic a bit crowded may be.
Chris

HI Beacon..only one Big Fall out this year...........My Tooth :D

So I left the Chaps when we arrived in Finland and did a 1000+ mile ride in a day to get to one of the Large Cities in Norway to get it sorted.

We had 2 nights in B+Bs then Camped the rest of the time.I used the Hytters when i was in Norway.had had enough of Camping by then :eek:

Mikes Dakar seemed to need a far bit of work doing to it over the trip.

The 1200s head light bulb blew when the roads got a bit rough :mad:

Reggie found a way to get off with paying a speeding fine in Poland,,,he fell off right in front of the Copper :rolleyes:

Did the trick....the copper laught at him laying under the bike and waved him on ...

Tim tried to get off the Ferry to quick and promptley did a doughnut and fell off :gosh

The worst trick somone played was to fit a very large magnet to the front of Reggies bike,this seemed to make him ride about 2 feet from the rider in front,,,it also seems the the brakes on the 1200 are not as good as the ones on the Dakar :rolleyes: Mike decided to stop one day at a round about in Latvia,and Reggie ran right into the back off him causing them both to fall off :tears

So the 3 of them return home on Sunday,with there tales to tell .

Hopefully all in one piece :beerjug: Dazzer

Baltic Tour

Hi Dazzer

Nice photos mate look's idylic have you any more or will we have to wait for the return of the other's.

Regd's K

Tsk tsk...

Broken tooth, falling off bikes, police...
:confused: -Is the beer in the Baltics extra strong?

-Do you recomand the beer in Goathland, Dazzer? It won't make me fall of my Scarver and loose teeths, I hope... :beer:

Liv ;) .

Great shots Dazzer

Liv said:
Tsk tsk...

Broken tooth, falling off bikes, police...
:confused: -Is the beer in the Baltics extra strong?

-Do you recomand the beer in Goathland, Dazzer? It won't make me fall of my Scarver and loose teeths, I hope... :beer:

Liv ;) .

Keep postin :beerjug:

Liv you never did say if that was a Trangia 27k on your head pal :confused:

Was ist das :confused: :D

Re: Great shots Dazzer

Alte Wolf said:
Keep postin :beerjug:

Liv you never did say if that was a Trangia 27k on your head pal :confused:

Was ist das :confused: :D

It's a secret...
Hush; I'm an secret agent... :cool:

Liv.

Nope, sorry. Don't believe this is the Baltic. The sky is the wrong colour and the roads don't look like rivers. I'd show you my photos of the TOT Baltic trip the week before, but it was too wet to get the camera out ;) ;)

KRISTIANSAND-NEWCASTLE GS RALLY

Hi Dazzer i see you made it home in one piece. Your pics look even better on this site it must have been some trip. After our meeting in Kristiansand i have decided to buy a Arai tour x as my agv let in so much water i think i have trench head. Anyway it was good to talk to you about the old girls (bikes). See you at the next ferry terminal.

NICK(TIGER11) :beerjug:

Hi TIGER11
Hope you and your good lady wife had better weather in Ireland.

Took my Tour X back to Appleyards to show them the fault with the strap,and its been sent back to Arai for a new one fitting.

Still trying to talk Leigh into touring Norway with me next year,,looks like i will have to save up ,wont get away with camping on that trip ;)

Safe fun riding Dazzer

Back
Top Bottom