Ventura racks and luggage

Jim-Adv

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting a Ventura rack for my F650 for the Morocco trip. The rack looks pretty good (whilst the bags dont) has anyone got any experience with these.

VENTURA

They're great really well made and tops in the soft luggage stakes.
I've got one for the 1150.
I prefer a combination of luggage options and always use my BMW side cases for touring, together with either a Givi Top box or Tail pack or Ventura - depending on where and for how long I'm going.

How does the rack fit, I presume it picks up the pannier rail mounts and the pannier rail fits on top?
Is the BMW grab rail removed so the bag will git on the pillion seat or on the Ventura carrier?
Has anyone got pics of the system mounted on a GS1150?

Roger

Ventura Luggage

I've got a set for the GS. Great capacity and easy to use. Also keeps the weight of the kit over the centre of the bike. You will have to buy a set of rails specific for the 650 to mount the frame which carries the pack(s). You shouldnt have to take the BMW grab rail off. I didnt for the 1150 but the 650 might be different. If using only one bag you can carry it either on the back seat, or over the back of the bike. Two bags and there ain't room for a pillion. The bags are good quality but not waterproof, although shower proof.

Mike

I have for sale if anyone is interested a Ventura rack and bag to fit the GS1100. £80
Drop a not if interested

Back
Top Bottom