In Car DVD systems

Mutley

Hi guys, I have a 2004 54 plate LWB Shogun Warrior & I am thinking of getting an in car DVD cinema system for the kids I am after one that is fitted to the headrest, not hanging off,

I have looked at the internet but it's very difficult to get any ideas what systems would suit or work well in the Shogun plus most of theses companies do not have a fitting service.

Any of you guys involved in this sort of business or have any recommendations it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Mutley

Mutley, had same dilemma, settled for RICHER SOUNDS and their cheap portable set ups, got two, one for each daughter at about £170 each. Plug into mains, car adapter and the kids can use them when we get where we are going. No problems so far

I recently bought a twin screen (7") centurion plug and play system from t.g.online on ebay...........cost £165 including delivery. Great service as it arrived within 24hrs of payment being made. Works well and does everything I could ask of it. Previously had a centurion single screnn system for 3 years and it was more than adequate. I outted that on ebay to fund the twin screen purchase.

Its not custom fitted but will only take 2 mins to fit each time you want to use it.

I just got a power adapter for my laptop so that it plugs into the car power outlet.

The laptop plays DVD's, games and can be used on the internet when you arrive at your destination.

Makro have them in at the moment... 2 screens and DVD player for £100 I think.

Back
Top Bottom