Word documents

Keith Chapman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Help How do I attach a word document (which has diagrams in it) into a reply?

I did the attach file, but when it opened I got a cant find path error message

Keeff

Don't think you can attach .doc files mate but Paul G will know for definate

You should be able to attach gif, jpg, png, txt, zip, bmp, jpeg, doc, mps, so it should be ok.....

Paul G said:
You should be able to attach gif, jpg, png, txt, zip, bmp, jpeg, doc, mps, so it should be ok.....

Unless it's too big???

I regularly get "File too big" messages when trying to post photos. It seems you have to reduce the size within your photo suite before posting. More likely if you take the picture using the "fine" or "High quality" setting on the camera.

The size limit is 155k which is fairly big unless you want to post a large photo.

The limit is there simply because if it was left unlimited the size of the database that runs these Forums would becomes so large that it would compromise the performance speed of the entire Forums.

The best way to post a large photo would be to upload it to the free Web space that your ISP normally provides and then create a link to it using the img tags within your post.

Hope this helps

Paul, Howard & Jim. Thanx, I tried again doing exactly the same as the first time and heypresto it worked.

Dont know why it did not work the first time, just one of those computa fings a guess.

Back
Top Bottom