French Toll Roads?

Possu

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good website that shows which are the toll roads in France, preferably stating costs etc?

Thanks

Steve

They are run by different companies in different parts of the country. Here is the site that shows which Autoroute that belongs to whom, etc.

Just a tip for anyone planing to use the toll roads.
Don't make the same mistake I did (once).
I went through an auto toll & paid by credit card, I of course paid the same amount as a car.
Never did it again.

Mike.

credit cards at peage

Boxertools well done I had intended using my card on my route to Barcelona in three weeks.
not now tho
LOL;)

Re: credit cards at peage

dogtastic said:
Boxertools well done I had intended using my card on my route to Barcelona in three weeks.
not now tho
LOL;)
You can still use your card - it's quicker than paying cash. Just go to a maaned booth and they will swipe the card and charge the motorcycle rate. No PIN or signature to faff about with.

Dogtastic - you only pay the car price if you go to an automated (i.e. unmanned) toll booth. Go to the standard booths and use the credit card - much easier than mucking around with loose change. I left the credit card in the map pocket to simplify things further.

[EDIT - pipped at the post by Wessie]

Adam :)

Not only is it in French, it only covers Sanef (up norf), if you want to come all the way down here, you'd be on the Escota network. You can work out the cost to get anywhere on their network from anywhere else in France here

So, for me to go from our exit (Les Adrets), to Calais would cost...

Total
Trajet Les adrets -> Calais (par Langres-reims) :
Distance : 1196.4 kms
Prix Classe 1 : 74.8 € (car price)
Prix Classe 2 : 103.7 €
Prix Classe 3 : 160.3 €
Prix Classe 4 : 218.7 €
Prix Classe 5 : 44.1 € (motorbike)

And that's EACH way....:O

Back
Top Bottom