Where to buy an MRA Vario Screen

Richard34

Any ideas on where to get an MRA screen in the UK?

I'd get one from Boxer Design but it seems like a real performance with the forms and payment etc.

Also wondered whether a set of decent earlpugs makes sense? with the standard screen in the lowest position the buffeting hits my shoulders which is fine but it's so noisy in my helmet!! I've never worn earplugs before but I had a set of those cheap foam jobbies which made no difference whatsoever, now I've got a real headache!!

New screen or better earplugs?

Hi Richard,

Depending on where you are in London, you could try Julian Soper Motorcycles. He is in Westcliff near Southend on the A13. He normally has them in stock. Well worth the investment!

Now I'm used to earplugs I wouldn't ride without them. Took a while to get used to them though. Couldn't recommend a type as I nick mine from work! Have a look around at Alley Palley.

:) :beer:

Earplugs...

Try Headset Services Here

or Ultimate Ear Protection ( sorry, don't know the URL for that one.

Well worth it ( I have a set from Headset Services). Quiet and comfortable - the foam ones give me a headache in about ten minutes, whereas I can wear thee all day witout a problem.

Regards

Peter

mra screen for sale

i have an mra screen for sale 2 weeks old sell for £90.00 if your intrested i fitted it to my adventure but prefer the standard screen
i live in stourbridge near birmingham delivery by mail can be arranged at extra cost
regards Jon B :)

Thanks Jon

Managed to get hold of one from Julian Sopers before reading your post (typical!!)

Do you prefer the standard for looks or performance or both?

Re: mra screen for sale

jonb adventure said:
i have an mra screen for sale 2 weeks old sell for £90.00

Jon, I'm interested, if this will fit my standard 02/03 1150GS. Please drop me an email or PM. Norman

Re: mra screen for sale

jonb adventure said:
i have an mra screen for sale 2 weeks old sell for £90.00

Jon, I'm interested, if this will fit my standard 02/03 1150GS. Please drop me an email or PM. Norman

re mra screen

re mra /adventure screen
the mra works very well BUT my adventure screen seems to do a better job i noticed that someone had managed to alter the fixing holes so that they where elongated and thus the screen can be altered in pitch i have done this to my screen and the result is great
regards jon B :)

Mike hope you get my note re screen

Back
Top Bottom