quest bike power lead

earthmover

opinionated, me?
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have been told that there will be a 4 week wait for a power lead to run my Quest from the accessory socket. Anyone out there know any different?
Mark

Got my Garmin lead and cradle from GPS Warehouse last week and they had just recieved a delivery.

Thanks for that Bob, but it is the lead without the Garmin cradle that I was after, as I use a Touratech mount. GPS warehouse are in the same position, awaiting delivery of the "Qpac" lead, although they quote mid July for delivery. I set off for Morzine on the 16th, and it would have been nice not to have to take another charger with me.
Ta all the same.
Mark

earthmover said:
Thanks for that Bob, but it is the lead without the Garmin cradle that I was after, as I use a Touratech mount. GPS warehouse are in the same position, awaiting delivery of the "Qpac" lead, although they quote mid July for delivery. I set off for Morzine on the 16th, and it would have been nice not to have to take another charger with me.
Ta all the same.
Mark

Having got by fingers in this one .. the date for QPAC units is as advised, so date of w/c July 18th is realistic and is unlikely to happen before then, even with divine intervention.

RAM-man

Back
Top Bottom