Gs's in the Cairngorms??

Tartan Terror

Reaction score
Stepped of the Fennicular railway and spotted a couple of Uk Gs's along with another beemer and a Orange (well black) thing!!! Anybody here?

Weather has been scorchio up here, who needs the rest of the world?

TT

Just got back from there ourselves (me and Missus), we were on a Black (fastest) 1150GS. Stayed between Blairgowrie and Braemar in a cute log cabin. Some of the best biking roads I have ever ridden, especially through Braemar to Aviemore via Tomintoul 2100 ft, awesome views.

Saw loads and loads of GS's including some very serious Adv's in Pitlochry - it must be the sprirtual home of the GS - Can't wait to get back there.

PS we did it the soft way by trailering the GS up there and before you say anything if I could have got the German Shepherd on the bike as well as the missus I would have!!

I had a run out that way on Wednesday last week and then over to Fife on Thursday, I don’t think I went more than 30 miles without coming across another GS ……………...

TT what did you think of the Fennicular railway ? Every time I pass it I think I should give it a try.

G C

hi tt.could have been me ?on my bluewhite 1150gs
,along with mates silver 1150gs and a ktm 950 adv in black?
on a great tour of Scotland via glencoe,Torridon,skye,applecross,
mallaig,durness,johnogroats,tomintoul,yarrowford then across to kielder.
it was scorchio.i wanted to go on the steam railway
but no trains because of risk of causing firedue to dryforest!

Yep that was you lot for sure Colt, glad you had a great time.

The Fennicular is pretty good and better on the way down in a big roller coaster kinda way!! Stunning views from the top too.

Picked up my new 12 tonight but more of that later.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom