Pre-Eynsford Off road bimble, 28 July

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Eynsford falls on the 28th this month, and I though I'd go for a little bimble around the circuit we did last month if anyone fancies it.

As long as it doesn't rain heavily in the few days preceeding it, it's a nice easy route with one fairly easy hill climb up a track with steps in it....hard surface with loose flints but do-able on Tourances for novices as proved last month :D

It's about 2 hours max around the circuit, and newbies to offroading are more than welcome....hopefully there will be enough people to pick you up if you should drop it, and we take it nice and easy and ride at the slowest person's pace, so no worries there.

So who's up for it?

(ps I'll bring along some Jubilee clips for 650 owners this time ;) )

Novices on Tourances? That'll be me then! At the risk of sounding ignorant, where is this place, and what sort of time to you start to bimble?

Awww, thanks! You make everything sooo easy. All being well I'll be there.

Now, where did I put my wellies?

:beerjug: David

I would join you, but I still haven't got my bike back.

I am currently on medication for depression.:(

I am up for bimbling. I want to use the TKCs off road a few more times before the motorway makes them into slicks:)

I'm up for this..... (will only be my second time..;) )

1830 meet/start at the Plough Eynsford yes? :)

PS Anyone coming from Essex way fancy meeting up on the way down?

Next time

Tricky said:

PS Anyone coming from Essex way fancy meeting up on the way down?

Not with the biggy rideout coming up on the Saturday, as I'm a complete virgin in any form of motorised off roading, especially since running over the fellow mountain biker in front of me and watching his collar-bone compound fracture emerge from beneath his shirt.

Perhaps next time though.

Would love to do the off road bit but don't think 020's are up to the job. I would try but don't want to do a Nick!!!!

Cool....I'll bump it again next week to make sure a few people are coming- and don't worry too much about the time, we can adjust that accordingly as it stays light for enough time to fit it in nicely.

It's a nice easy route suitable for beginners but it's fun enough to make you smile.....'twas quite fun last month so again, if any newbies to offroading want to try it out, come along and with the mix of people up for it you should have a good time ;)

For the time being, we'll aim for 18:30 at the ford in Eynsford.

bimble

Hi Fanum

I'm back from my pgl experince on the 23 july look foward to being there

cheers nobby

I'll be there for sure this time Bill. Bugger work - I'm going to leave early to make sure I get to Eynsford on time.;)

Phil Reynolds said:
I'll be there for sure this time Bill. Bugger work - I'm going to leave early to make sure I get to Eynsford on time.;)

Good to hear Phil.....I'm fed up carrying around aparcel I've got for ya ;)

I'll be in Wales doing the off road course next week so won't make it this time...

Hi guys

i'm well up for this, but i wont be able to get away from work til about 5:15, so it may be a push for me to get to Eynsford from Oxford for half 6. i'll try my best, but shouldn't be later than 6:45 i hope

:beerjug:

No worries.....stick my moby number in your phone and gimme a call around 18.30 to let us know how you're doing ;)

carcher2k said:
Hi guys

i'm well up for this, but i wont be able to get away from work til about 5:15, so it may be a push for me to get to Eynsford from Oxford for half 6. i'll try my best, but shouldn't be later than 6:45 i hope

:beerjug:

Don't forget your spare levers :hide

Thanks Phil...have been a bit apprehensive for the last few days, since Stuart over at Prestige was telling me how he broke his leg...!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom