A Challenge!

AdventureCleverly

I keep being approached by people with variations on the line "I've been thinking about one of these, what do you think of it?" etc etc

So, I have a cunning plan to amuse myself during the next few dark months, it goes like this: next time you meet one of these types, get a number/email and get them onto a GS as fast as possible. The person with the most converts wins.......naff all, or maybe someone wants to sponsor this challenge.

Maybe we already have a St GS The Baptist among us?

I know its not exactly upto a trans-saharan expedition fun wise, but think of all the new friends you'll have! ;)

Can I claim the prize retroactively - last summer I convinced a mate who was a dedicated sport bike rider to convert. He had a go on my 1100GS and went straight out and sold his Ducati 996/8 ?? (the all look the same to me) for a 1 year old R1100GS in black.....and he loves it to bits !!! :beer:

May the blessings of the good Lord Beemer shine on you all for ever more ;)

Good Work Gecko

I think that has to count, I also get a half point for half-converting a GSXR1000 rider to a Suzuki DR400 (half 'cos he still has the GSXR) - next step the GS, I know it!

I'm trying to get my Road King/Africa Twin mate to ditch the Two and buy a decent Bike......... If he does It'll be a bloody miracle... he's had a Hardly able to of one sort of another since 83.

I'm up for this, my Adv is due in April, by the end of the summer I expect I can get 2 sold, I don't think many Greeks here realise BMW make bikes.
:beer: :barf

Back
Top Bottom