broughton next meet,other riders

Joe

It's always great to meet up with other GSers, stand and chat, swap stories and have a good laugh.
Would any of you guys be interested in having a ride out the next time we meet, maybe we could arrange to meet other GSers at there local Pub, if it's not to far away, we have a month to plan it, anyone interested leave message.

Any other Gsers that would like to meet up with us at there local,we meet 3rd Tuesday of next month, leave message.

Just an idea, we havn't had a ride out at one of the meeting yet.

Joe

Good idea........but

..........why tell'em we are coming? Lets just find out when they meet and ride over there and gatecrash the party!!!!! We could form a raiding party, go across the border and pillage their bikes & rape their women.:D

JOE - you could try sending a pm to wraithrider or drinkingparrothead and find out what the deal is with the Bluebell Inn meet. OR what about checking the other boards and find out when they meet and see if we r welcome.

I think you r spot on about going for a ride next time out. It seems a bit pointless to meet at the Broughton and then go for a quick 1hr ride and then back to the pub for a drink BUT going to another meet sounds good. Especially when you consider that in 4 mths time the weather will be shit and half of us will be turning up in cars and huddling around the fire all night!

Re: Good idea........but

Rushy said:
..........why tell'em we are coming? Lets just find out when they meet and ride over there and gatecrash the party!!!!! We could form a raiding party, go across the border and pillage their bikes & rape their women.:D

JOE - you could try sending a pm to wraithrider or drinkingparrothead and find out what the deal is with the Bluebell Inn meet. OR what about checking the other boards and find out when they meet and see if we r welcome.

I think you r spot on about going for a ride next time out. It seems a bit pointless to meet at the Broughton and then go for a quick 1hr ride and then back to the pub for a drink BUT going to another meet sounds good. Especially when you consider that in 4 mths time the weather will be shit and half of us will be turning up in cars and huddling around the fire all night!

looks like it's just me and you at the moment Rushy:beer:

I`m up for meeting anywhere different,as the Broughton Arms, although pleasant enough,can be bit 'Deliverance' - ie I`m expecting the banjo music at any moment, but I`m no lover of group riding,so if you post where you`re off to I`ll pop in.
Subject to not being on a late shift of course......

I am up for it too.

Bad back better now, therefore bike next time..:green gri

Vicki and me are up for a ride out. Just tell us where and when and we should be there as long as that evil thing called work doesn't get in the way. :D

If I'm around I'd be up for it. It's about time I met up with some of the folk on this forum.

Broughton Rideout

It's looks like we have a good turn out for the Broughton out. all we need now is some where to go:idea

Errr. before you go and meet some where else could someone please let me in on where you meet normally(I've paid me subs ....Honest)

Re: Broughton Rideout

Joe said:
It's looks like we have a good turn out for the Broughton out. all we need now is some where to go:idea
Guys , I know it was my idea but I will not be doing the rideout now.
Joe

Next meeting

Back from foreign shores. Is the next meeting still at the Broughton arms on 16th or is there a new location? Still fancy a ride out one weekend.

Back
Top Bottom