HELP / ADVICE

I have purchased a Remus Y piece and end can for my 2004 adventure and it is yet to arrive. Can someone tell me what I am suppose to do with the exhaust sensor that was in the cat of the oe exhaust.

Thanks

you fit it to the Y piece -

and technical questions and answers usually work better in the technical questions and answers forum :D :D

( now you've moved it from "for sale and wanted" it to try and make me look like a piltchard)

I'd advise you to disconnect the sensor at its plug (under the tank) so that the wires don't twist up too tight whilst undoing from the CAT.
I experienced bad running on my Adv about 1000 miles after fitting the Y piece, the fault eventually traced to a knackered sensor. Coincidence?

Steptoe - you're a pilchard. :D

Or a mackerel. :D

The lambda sensor should only take about four turns to undo. If you undo the little clip that holds the wire before undoing it, the wire should easily accommodate this. Before re-fitting it to the Y-piece, wind it up for four turns so that when it's screwed back into the Y-piece, the wire is straight. Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy. Some of them is effing tight to remove, though!!! :(

Back
Top Bottom