Helloo again.....

The Mechanic

Despite missing some ride outs thought I'd say hello again to you guys. Recently went over to France on my Pegaso, excellent bike for charging about on the frog country lanes. Got back home to UK just in time to go on holiday..well I was kind of working over in France.

Arrived at Welsh camp site (Bryn Gloch near Caernarfon and extremely biker friendly) to be greeted by Belgium couple on a GS Adventure. Nice bloke and his girl was very chatty, apparently he had owned up until recently a Ducati Monster but a Belgium pothole swallowed his bike big time hence the Adventure. Reminded me to contact the GS site when I got home. Long story but pissy weather meant we came home early and then buggered off back to France where we had a splendid time (in a car this time came back with 95 bottles of wine...that'll be the weekend sorted then).

Bad news, I've sold the Italian Stallion and the Futura...or womans handbag as some have described it here.....and I've got myself another Yamaha Fazer Thousand, always missed my old one and should never really have parted with it. Try calling that a tarts fart or whatever.:)

Wotcha Tony

You'll be back soon...........

Ahhhh Tony Tony Tony,

I notice trading in fer bikes with less and less plastic, and more sitty up rinding positions....?

Try calling that a tarts fart or whatever.

....your new bike is a tarts fart and a whatever............

peish o piss...........:D

Sitty up what???

Jamie said:
Ahhhh Tony Tony Tony,

I notice trading in fer bikes with less and less plastic, and more sitty up rinding positions....?

Don't know about you but the Fazer does have a slightly more sit (sitty) up riding position. But you have a sitty up rinding position, that explains the funny limp when you walk :dance

Plastics wise the Fazer has about the same amount as a GS except when you spill petrol the Fazer's plastic doesn't stain or discolour.

Go wise I'll be just hooking 5th when the GS is running out of puff :doh and theres another gear to goooooooo!!!!!!

Seriously though, I hope you and the family are all in extremely rude health. Perhaps if you lay off the 'rinding' for a while you may loose the limp :slideface

There's something wrong...

Mark Rodgers said:
....your new bike is a tarts fart and a whatever............

peish o piss...........:D

There's something wrong with your picture Mark, the face is right but i hadn't realised you had kinked sticky out ears dance pize So how are we then, hope you and the family are ok. Had any more probs with the young un's motor? :cockeye

Back
Top Bottom