2nd Thursday Maldon meet

Lamble

Reaction score
Just a quick reminder that the next Maldon meet up will be the 11th August.

A change in circumstances means I won't be able to attend any more for the foreseeable future, (new business means burning the candle from 9pm-12pm most nights).

As it wasn't a dictatorship, apart from remembering to post the date any fool can and has, been doing it, so please for the sake of Essex's reputation, let's keep this one going and growing.

Enjoy the quayside!

Lamble.

Ok I admit we're any ugly bunch... but organising extra work to avoid having to have your picture taken with us is a bit extreme Steve...shame on you...;)

martin davy said:
Will be there regardless - never liked you anyway!

Hearhear... err to being there regardless... (no offence Steve... ;) )

See you all on the Quayside at 1930 ish...

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said.

martin davy said:
Will be there regardless - never liked you anyway!

I'm tempted to turn up now just to spite you and ruin your evening, that's of course if your wife doesn't come down and fetch you home again, before I get there!

:bow :hack :nono :whip Martin that's you that is!!!!

Rememberance ride to bomb sites

Is anyone intending to go on this ride to London on the 21st?

If you are, this is a tentative request to see if you'd be willing to take a pillion along.
I have two female guests at the boat that weekend and although I haven't asked yet, I thought they may enjoy a rideout.
If anyone would be willing to pick them up from Mersea (if you have some kit even better-my wife has some spare lids but who knows if they'll fit) then please let me know.

It might not happen, but I thought I'd ask and if it does, I won't end up having to play gooseberry to three girlies, having girlie chats, about girlie things and having to feign interest girlie style.

I was under the (wrong) impression that the Maldon meet was held on the 3rd Thursday of the month. I was happy with that because it slotted in lovely with the Dengie 100 club's meetings on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays.

Blugger!

I afraid that I'll be going to the Steeple Star for the Dengie meet: I want to see how Rob is doing after his spill at the Border Patrol and I want to taste another pint of Maldon Gold's Mighty Oak. Mmmmmmmmmm.

I may well pop in to the Queens after, but don't hold your breath.

Have a good night

keith :beer:

I will be at Maldon around 7.30 - 8 ish.
Hope to see many of you there....

Hope all had a safe ride home...(apart from Martin... hope you had a safe stroll :eyebrow)

That lightening was something else eh! got kinda selfish thinking about the damage to the canbus if I got hit by it and not about us both being fried alive... :rolleyes:

Any more thoughts about changing the venue on the next one (thurs Sept 8th) ???? Mistley... would be nice for Martin and Co... to actually ride their bikes for a change (they might miss getting pissed mind... :D :beer: )

Bounced.... :bounce1 :bounce1

Don't forget Maldon meet (Queens Head) tomorrow from 1900 ish :) :beer:

update please

Is this still going, even though the nights have drawn in? Is it still in Maldon?

Back
Top Bottom