Sun 14th:

08:00 - Jack's Cafe, on A30 at point it bypasses Bagshot
08:30 - Safety briefing
09:00 - Depart & Ride about a bit!
10:00 - Arrive at Ace
... make your own way home, whenever you wish

Hi

Just thought i would let you know that sunday 14th is 'Streetfighter Sunday'

I will be there with a few non GS mates.

See you there.

Mine will be the faster silver adventure one!!!!!

Long week !

I thought this week was draggin' ! Tomorrow (actually today now) is the 1st Sunday.

Buggger

Week early :doh
Anyhow gave myself a Safety briefing,
ride ettiquette was fairly easy as i was leader and tail end charlie.
Route
I'd never been to the Ace before,
luckily for me it can easily be seen from north circular road,
Had a nice cuppa and a ciggie in the sunshine :sunshine
I'd like to thank myself for a lovely mornings ride :rolleyes:

Yip next Sunday is StreetFighters Day, with some stunt shows, wimmin wiv lungs and all that kinda malarky I'd imagine.

I run a once a month (usually a Sunday, but week of the month changes depending what's on / where we're riding to) from Apr-Sept brekkie run from Jack's Cafe in Bagshot - 1 min from M3 J3 and pretty much where Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire collide.

I usually get half a dozen or so guys from work (Nokia) to turn up, plus sometimes there's one or two from this forum and one or two from the monkey-spanker-weekly rideout forum.

Anyhoo, the August run is to the Ace (via round the houses route) on Sunday to watch some of the young and brave (we'll call them those that have never fallen off so have no idea how much broken bones and skin-grafts actually hurt :D ), have a swatch at all the tricknology bits on the fightered machines and maybe even 'accidentally' see a model or two flashing their lungs at us. Ah, the delights of the Englishman's brekkie run.

See you at Jack's if you can make it, if not have a nice day cutting the grass, knitting, or what have you :cockeye

Will be about 15 mins late tomorrow - should any of you be planning on showing up - so don't think the ride isn't on!

Will be leaving spot on 09:00, but if you can get there before then with a full tank of fuel, you're welcome to join the small group of us tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom