Broughton Meet and Run Tues 16th AUGUST

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

Bit too late to organise a meet with one of the other groups so this is the plan.

Meet at the Broughton Arms, Rode Heath nr Alsager between 7pm and 7.44pm. At 7.45pm we will leave for a short ride over to the Cat and Fiddle to avoid the pub quiz at the Broughton. Hang around there until around 10pm or so and then ride home.

Hopefully a few Manc's and maybe a few Lanc's PLUS a few from Derbyshire may meet us at Fiddle whilst the usual suspects will head over from the Broughton Arms.

Weather is supposed to be a bit better than today ( Sunday ). Lets try to make it a big one as from next month onwards the nights start drawing in .

See you there!

Ian

See you then then, watch out for sheep out of the paddock.

I was up there today, they're running loose. Bloke (not) on an SV was picking bits of mirror and stuff from the middle of the road as well - it's a jungle up there

I promised I`d never mention my aversion to group rides again (oops) but can`t even make my own way there to meet you all,as I`m on late shifts this week.
Sorry Jamie,you won`t be able to buy me drinks and flirt with me..... :mmmm

Rushy....I hope Lahinch went well...I`m going to need my sleeping bag for next week.

tarka said:
I promised I`d never mention my aversion to group rides again (oops) but can`t even make my own way there to meet you all,as I`m on late shifts this week.

Rushy....I hope Lahinch went well...I`m going to need my sleeping bag for next week.

Lahinch was wet and therefore the Mrs thought wet clothes, wet hair, wet tent = too much. So we checked into a guest house.

Thanks for the use of the bag.............will call you.

Shame u cant make Tuesday.

Ian

tarka said:
QUOTE]

oooh you tease, not even foir a quick one?

Broughton

I'll be there, if it's dry it'll be a good rideout. It's nice to do something different. It also give's :moped: people from other areas the chance to put faces to names. Joe hows the leg? Do you feel up for a short ride? Dare I ask about Helen? How about you Les, are you back from your sunny hol's yet?

Anyway I hope there's a good turnout as usual,
See you there, Daz.

I will meet you all at Broughton, then see which way your GPS's take us.

I know a way via a ford at Wildboardclough, then 3 shires head - nice offroad, some practice for Joe.

See you there....

Daz,

See you there! By the way I tried to ring Les yesterday but no answer.
Oh and Lou will be coming. Is Annete coming along?

ian

I will see you at the Cat & Fiddle Pub. Its nearer to me. Bike going in for minor repair Tuesday so if I dont make it, it turned into a major repair! :ymca

Jamie said:
tarka said:
QUOTE]

oooh you tease, not even foir a quick one?

Sorry sweetie,but seeing as I don`t finish work until 10pm,you`ll be nice and snug as a bug in bed by the time I get there.

HMMM....on saying that.......

For me, the point of going to a meet on a weekday evening is to chat to the lads.

Will there be anyone left to talk to this evening, or will y'all be off to the storm clouds of the Peak?

Looks like 4 or 5 BMW types are tagging along with me to meet at the Cat and Fiddle and `er indoors is riding shotgun - sorry guys :D

Back
Top Bottom