jimmycmullen

Anybody know who these dudes are?????

:moped:

Attachments

• image0001.jpg
    image0001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 409
Hi Boy your takin a chance

Them thar Buckoz are the Dundalk possie .
That,ll Be Big fellar , tey the rear ,
What are ye at anyhow , goin thru oul pictures at this time o the Night.
And Here , it Bout time ye bought yerself a seta Panniers !

the civil one said:
Them thar Buckoz are the Dundalk possie .
That,ll Be Big fellar , tey the rear ,
What are ye at anyhow , goin thru oul pictures at this time o the Night.
And Here , it Bout time ye bought yerself a seta Panniers !

Dundalk my jock!!!!!!!!!
We're from Drogheda,the capital of the wee county.

big fella said:
Dundalk my jock!!!!!!!!!
We're from Drogheda,the capital of the wee county.

Jasus Civil...........look what ye did now................ :eek:

Them boyz'll pitch you into the Boyne...... :eek:

And St. Oliver won't save ye..................... :eek:

Will buy a set of pannierios as soon as I can get my hands on my First Communion money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:moped:

Those lads are from Drogheda. They must have gotten lost.

Look lads,its like this,as far as im concerned im from Drogheda.I work and live there and my family and friends and no so friendly friends live there,if you know what i mean.
If you want me to be from crap town(Dundalk)thats ok,but i'll be after some kind of compensation for admitting to it :rolleyes:
the way i see it,and civil knows this more than anyone,everything is for sale,even your reputation of being a DROGHEDA man.Soo,i have a ball park figure for relocating to Dundalk(in theory).That figure,based on house prices,SOCIO ECONOMIC GROUPING,and other generalisations will be in the region of €8655223.27 :thumb

Generalisations

big fella said:
.Soo,i have a ball park figure for relocating to Dundalk(in theory).That figure,based on house prices,SOCIO ECONOMIC GROUPING,and other generalisations will be in the region of €8655223.27

There Are things in life that can be Generalised , But not your
Socio economic grouping
If Look Scoot says you belong to a particular group Thats it
Whether you like it or Not

big fella said:
Look lads,its like this,as far as im concerned im from Drogheda.I work and live there and my family and friends and no so friendly friends live there,if you know what i mean.
If you want me to be from crap town(Dundalk)thats ok,but i'll be after some kind of compensation for admitting to it :rolleyes:
the way i see it,and civil knows this more than anyone,everything is for sale,even your reputation of being a DROGHEDA man.Soo,i have a ball park figure for relocating to Dundalk(in theory).That figure,based on house prices,SOCIO ECONOMIC GROUPING,and other generalisations will be in the region of €8655223.27 :thumb
The only good thing to come out of Drogheda is the road to Dundalk :D ;)

Colm Cummins said:
Seems we are breeding GS's in Louth . :D :D

They seem to be plentiful up there alright :D

Don't see too many of youse signing up for the ride out though :(

Come on guys - me & Big Fella need a bit of support - or we'll be well outnumbered by them boyos from the wee north :D :D

I work most weekends, but you can count me in if its saturday the 10th, Sunday the 11th, or Sunday the 18th. :thumb

Seems we are breeding GS's in Louth .

Theres plenty of GS's about the wee county.I know there are at least 7 GS's including 3 adventures in Drogheda.There are a couple of new 12's in Drogheda too.Does anyone here want to own up to them?

B.F. - they're either all a bit shy or they don't want to play in our gang :D :D

Back
Top Bottom