Evening in East London - 6th September

nadeem

To celebrate Fanum's big 5-0 birthday, Auerlius (who's visiting from across the pond) will be taking Wild Bill for a curry in East London at the Lahore Kebab House, 2 Umberston Street, Whitechapel, London, E1 1PY - this is just off commercial rd and I think the turn is near to around 134 Commercial Road, Multimap HERE

All welcome - we'll be there around *edit* 7.30pm - If you'd like to come along, put your name down now please...so's I can book a table - btw it's a bring your own beer typa place - so feel free to bring some along oh and a babycham for the b'day boy of course... :D

Big 5-0 my arse :spitfire

6-30 might be a tad early Nadeem if people need to get back from work??

;)

I was thinkin' they might wanna come str8 from work - but I'm happy to make it 7.30-8.00 if that suits better?

Oh and sorry was it 6-0... :D

Good idea... I'll have to leg it about 10:30 for a train home to Surrey though.

Why not meet up in Browns or the Axe before-hand for :boobies ???

We'll have to make sure Ian sits inbetween us Nadeem or there's gonna be a fight for him :D

Bill, you don't look a day over 53:D
Too far to come for a Ruby, ENJOY.
Dave

If I can get a day off work...and someone could provide 'crash out' space......
I wouldn`t mind popping down for a beer and a curry.

Oh yes please - this place = Lahore Kebab House, is the dogs bollox .

put me down - for my own tableplease :thumb

tarka said:

Tarka

have a sofa bed in the spare room mate...nothing great but you're welcome to come over.

Neil you nerd you'll sit with the HERD... :D

tarka said:

If Bill is full I have sofa or thermarest space at mine, that's if no one can offer you a spare bed.

Oh I guess I betta put myself down for a place with Nadeem then.

I hope this doesn't backfire on you Billy ;)

judge said:
If Bill is full I have sofa or thermarest space at mine, that's if no one can offer you a spare bed.

Oh I guess I betta put myself down for a place with Nadeem then.

I hope this doesn't backfire on you Billy ;)

It won't Judgeypoos, I promise ;)

:thumb

Nice one fellas :thumb
I`m back in work tomorrow,so I`ll let you know tomorrow evening if I can get a day off and make it.

A sofa bed`s plenty good enough...after a few sherbets I can sleep on an ironing board !!

If you lot are gathering in a public house in advance I'd like to drop in and say hello, but I can't spend all evening in the Lahore watching Steptoe eat...

I have some principles. And a weak stomach.

Back
Top Bottom