A new challenge....all 20 foot of it!!!

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's looking increasingly likely that we might get a very substantial amount of kit to to taken to the hospital.

Not much has been confirmed yet, but Bandages (even those that our NHS won't use as they're out of date or approaching it, but which are more than welcome in Bansang as they will still save lives), dressings, spares for scoots, landy spares for fixing the Bupa ambulance, old PC kit, old mobile phones, generators, tools, stationery and the various other bits of stuff that people are saying they might be able to get hold of , all take up a lot of room.

We're looking at possibly being able (or forced by the level of generosity in donations) to ship stuff out, to be claimed in Banjul where we can strip the support vehicles out and move the kit out to Bansang.

SO.....we need to know what might be coming in and get it more solid confirmation.....

Assuming we could do the transport thing (hopefully getting it covered by a major sponsor :thumb) do we think we could fill a 20 foot ISO container???

That's the challenge.....

I reckon (from what feedback I've had coming in over the last few weeks) that we could......but again, it's over to you!

:eek: :eek:

:thumb

Er.....further to my pm this evening Bill.....I guess 1/2 ton of A4 paper might be stretching things a bit then....... :clap

If it helps at all, I've got a warehouse, container loading facilities and fork lift trucks etc.

It is in the North West and we could receive stuff, store it and load it out for you without charge.

Contact me if I can help at all.......

We do handle powders and chemicals in the warehouse too but we could sheet your stuff to minimise any dust getting on the cartons/boxes. :drums

Back
Top Bottom