First GS Run

triton63uk

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

picked this up off a board Member, needs a few things fixing but it's great Fun.
Who can say where these were taken..

from a little further back

That's not me in the picture..I'm behind the lens...(safer that way)

look forward to meeting up with you all...

Cheers :beer:

Triton

triton63uk said:

That bloke in the yellow and black looks like he knows, I'd ask him :)

triton63uk said:
Hi Folks,
picked this up off a board Member, needs a few things fixing but it's great Fun.
Triton

Its not - "Down by the riverside." ;)

Or beside a tree? ;)

BTW - Welcome and enjoy.

good reply's guess it could have been any of them..however

It's Loch Voil in the Background... in between Rob Roys grave and his auld hoose!

The model in our catalogue is sporting the "Bananaman" power ranger outfit, complete with matching Bike....complete with mandatory "burn yer eyes out" VFR headlamps..

Hopefully I'll make the next Run out..

TTFN

triton

Of course in true 'clubby book' style he should have been pointing at some distant thing out of shot, one foot up on a rock and not a hair out of place :D

Nice GS by the way.

Glen Etive!!!!!!!! well everyplace looks like Geln Etive to me sorry just away to get ma coat :beer: :beer:

Tartan Terror said:
Of course in true 'clubby book' style he should have been pointing at some distant thing out of shot.........

Hmmmmmm

Attachments

• ScreenShot018.jpg
    ScreenShot018.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 194
triton63uk said:
It's Loch Voil in the Background... in between Rob Roys grave and his auld hoose!

Hopefully I'll make the next Run out..

TTFN

triton

Have to congratulate you on your choice of colour triton, ... enjoy. Keep postin Scotland pics it keeps us mere mortals going :)

39_mad_old_bad_ol_didly6.jpg

I know GS's are good with heavy loads but wouldn't it have been better to hire a truck to move that boulder?

:D

PS I'm up to the west coast next week - so if you see another blue and white beauty while you're out and about, give us a wave!

Alte Wolf said:
Have to congratulate you on your choice of colour triton, ... enjoy. Keep postin Scotland pics it keeps us mere mortals going :)

39_mad_old_bad_ol_didly6.jpg

Andy Davies said:
I would hazard a guess on the road from Achiltibuie looking at Stac Pollaidh?

Andy

Close Andy, just past Aird of Coigach by Loch Lurgainn at Stac Pollaidh :thumb

triton63uk said:
Hi Folks,

It looks like one of those old, clunky, wheezy, obsolescent, 1150 things.... :rolleyes: MJS' old bike, at a guess.

Back
Top Bottom