show us yours R100gs

bianchi

Reaction score
i would love to see some pictures of r100gs i have just bought one my self but havent really seen many about ...........cheers :thumb

1990 BMW R100 GS...my first BMW. Bought it new and I still have it. I like my oilhead GSes, but everytime I swing a leg over this GS, all I can say is "Oh yeah, this is a GS".

BMW R100 GS.jpg

Here you go, I appreciate some of the folk on here have seen this pic before in another forum but when a bike is this fantastic. :bow

This is a R100 GS PD Classic born in April 1995, it lived in NZ for 5 Years before coming to blighty. I have had it for just over a year and ridden it for about 7k miles.

SEGREQ. :beer:

Attachments

• P1000116.JPG
    P1000116.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,403
I bought this one last year to replace the one I had stolen. Lovely bike although i've not been out on it much this year for one reason or another. Due to go to Spain on it on the 15th Sep but may have to cancel that as well...

Changes I would make to improve are bar risers, different single seat and givi luggage..

AndyT

Attachments

• bmw1.jpg
    bmw1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,628
in dual seat mode, picos 2004.

Attachments

• pd.jpg
    pd.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,717
They are a nice looking bike

Attachments

• bridge.jpg
    bridge.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,294
Here's my baby: Priscilla (Queen of the Desert), fully fuelled and ready to roll.

OilAndBeer.jpg

Viewfromthebridge.jpg

KellyCreek.jpg

Here`s mine, 1991 GS

Attachments

• france by bike aug 2004 118.jpg
    france by bike aug 2004 118.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,306
My Bike

BMW2.jpg

This is my bike in france this year

offroad.JPG

jess on his R100gs on the Ox Drove Near Shaftsbury (its a nice bike big tank and all that stuff !!!!!! )

This is my 1989 R100GS-Paris Dakar, "Rosi".

Attachments

• R100GS-PDA.jpg
    R100GS-PDA.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,206
nice bike

some great looking bikes think i have some work to do on mine before i post a pic.cheers :thumb

bianchi said:
some great looking bikes think i have some work to do on mine before i post a pic.cheers :thumb

Oh go on, post a pic.nice to see a before and after anyway. :thumb

bianchi said:
..which made me think;
(mines a) great looking bike think i better post a pic before i (as usual) take the sheen of "pampered low mileage beauty" off of it!
:D ;)
thats the trouble - too busy riding it to keep it clean! mind you, aint that a good "problem" to have?!
Og.
(counting blessings :) )

23258418-M.jpg

"95 picked up this past May with 14k - km on the clock (a crime really)

Back
Top Bottom