Hands Across The Wa'... (a proposed meeting)

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

I was hoping to arrange a wee ride out with some of the Scottish section to take in some fine roads and scenery in the borders area. A probable lunch stop at Miss Ellie's in Selkirk would also feature in the plans. Other things are planned for the next few weeks but I was hoping to do this in early october. It would be good to meet up with some of you North lads so that we could put faces to names etc. Who knows, we could even start our own clique :D

Let me know if anyone's up for this and we could start some planning for a suitable date...
:)
Ronno

October :eek:
Can't get the soft North East lot out for a run in the middle of summer :rolleyes:
Count me in :thumb

Panzer Patrol said:
Yup, me as well :D

Hi Panzer,

I'm going to be in your neck of the woods this weekend at Stormin' the Castle... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Ronno

October, I will be up for that, the last borders raid was fun but not many takers, watch out for the formation flying from Metal man and Georgia :D

Pete A

pragmatix said:
October, I will be up for that, the last borders raid was fun but not many takers, watch out for the formation flying from Metal man and Georgia :D

:eek: :eek:

Depends on the date as I work alternate weekends.

Any room for a slo but shiny 1150?:D
If there is no rain forecast for a week either side of the ride Cestria might even make it:hapybnce:

Kin hell! What a great response from the NE guys (and gals!)...I'll try and sort out a defo date soon as...

Ronno :thumb

P.S. Better get John Cutmore to take on extra staff!

How about Sunday 9th October, 2005 for lunch time meet at Miss Ellie's, Selkirk. Shoot the shit for a while and then a run somewhere to suit everyone (St Mary's Loch Road for instance)?

I'll PM cutmorej to see if he'll be OK for a group of us for lunch. (He might want some sort of payment mind you :D )

I'm looking forward to this already :thumb
Ronno

Would like to join the run out, but away till late October. Maybe the next one

Have fun

Tony

Ronno said:
I was hoping to arrange a wee ride out with some of the Scottish section to take in some fine roads and scenery in the borders area. A probable lunch stop at Miss Ellie's in Selkirk would also feature in the plans. Other things are planned for the next few weeks but I was hoping to do this in early october. It would be good to meet up with some of you North lads so that we could put faces to names etc. Who knows, we could even start our own clique :D

Let me know if anyone's up for this and we could start some planning for a suitable date...
:)
Ronno

I picked up my first 2 wheeled Land Rover on the 1st , and i am looking forward to a run out with some other GS'S . Very impressed . Unfortunatly i'm in China from the 2nd of oct but could go before , need some handy riding hints . JB.

I've PMd John (Cutmorej) at Miss Ellie's and he'll be expecting a few of us for lunch on 9th october. He's hoping to go over the wall and join us for a ride out too so we'd best keep the dirty dishes to a minimum :D
Ronno

James Burton said:
I picked up my first 2 wheeled Land Rover on the 1st , and i am looking forward to a run out with some other GS'S . Very impressed . Unfortunatly i'm in China from the 2nd of oct but could go before , need some handy riding hints . JB.

Sorry, James. I can't get anything arranged before 9.10.05. I'm fairly sure some of the NE boys will be out before then though...

Ronno

Back
Top Bottom