Sun 11th - Bagshot to Madeira Drive (Brighton) Rideout

• Thread starter Captain Scarlet
  • Start date

Captain Scarlet

Rideout to meet up with the 12th Ace Cafe Reunion run to Brighton.

Up to 80,000 riders in Brighton expected. The Orange County Chopper guys will be there and the whole event looks pretty good: http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f6.htm

A couple of us will be taking a pretty straight-forward A Road route there, leaving from Bagshot (M3 J3); circa 75 miles. If there's somewhere sensible to stop halfway we will.

Please turn up at Jacks' Cafe on the A30 in Bagshot at 08:00 for breakfast, else 08:30 for quick cuppa before depart.

Please email me before 15:00 Fri 9th, or text me afterwards to let me know you're coming: rich.dunn@nokia.com 07748 766 552

I would like to complain about all these bikers coming to Brighton. Why don't you all go somewhere else?
My engine barely has three bars on the temperature guage by the time I get to Maderia Drive. It takes almost longer to park the bike than to get there for me.
So can you all go somewhere else and I will come along.

Cancelled - feeling too poorl! :tosser

Note: if you were planning on going, you could always join the main rideout from the Ace Cafe which leaves at 10:00 (lead by Paul Tuetil snr) - see the Ace webbo site on t'hinterweb thigamy for more dets.

Laters :dabone