Reading area meeting Wednesday 21st September 2005

Yes - I will come along - enjoyed your notes/pictures on the Ridgeway outing - pity you were unaccompanied. See you on the 21st

Hopefully Simon will be there also - then you can ask him about this :D

Attachments

• P1010034.JPG
    P1010034.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 117
Just don't mention this :eek:

Attachments

• 43822946_a68152cc56.jpg
    43822946_a68152cc56.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 127
I'l be there........ is that ford empty yet or do I need to go the long way round :D ........Did someone say the long way round :thumb. :driving

Mmmnnnn.... Wednesday in September.... Weather forecast looks good... Should be dry and as my H-G boots leak like the proverbial sieve I would be taking the direct route from home... So it looks like Sharon could be sulking again this month... :D Won't get both of there though as SWMBO will be working. :(

Ah.

Gonna have to skip it this month.

Hopefully next month if i'm not at college.

:beerjug:

Had a message from Chalkster - he and his brother are in the area playing on the Ridgeway. I'm working in Bath today, so I'm going to try and sneak off work a little early and see if I can track them down. They should be coming to the meeting tonight (if they found this thread with the pub directions :)

Sorry all - I guess I just had too many kids and forgot that 1 of them needed help tonight. Anyway I ran out of time.

I hope you had a good turnout.

Next time...Mel

Yep we had a fair few there.

Clive, Tiny, Simon, me, Donny (first time) Pint 6X turned up as it wasn't raining (first time), Pond boy and Mrs Pondboy Chisurz and

Clive me and Chisurz were the only adventurers to do the ford. Here's clive

DSC04316.JPG

And the rest of the ugly sods.

DSC04317.JPG

DSC04318.JPG

DSC04319.JPG

Needless to say I suffered merciless piss taking reference my recent brush with the scamera brigade :dabone

Me? Through that ford?? In the dark?? With H-G boots that leak like sieves??? Hate to disappoint, but you've got to be kidding!

Now, if Shazza had come along with me instead of the GS...

There's nothing "tiny" about my beer belly!! :beer:

As for anything else, it's not what you have, it's how you used it!!! :rolleyes:

thanks Ken!!

Back
Top Bottom