Dirt this weekend? - Peaks/N Wales/Midlands whatever.

riverking

Anybody fancy some trails or dirt this weekend (fri, sat or sun for me)

(Got Rob Farmeritis)

Camping in the Peaks with Vicount Derbyshire this weekend. Pop in and see us if your over that way.

We'll not be playing in the dirt though, apart from rolling around in the mud after the pub :beer:

Going to Olivers Mount on Sunday if the weather's good but if you fancy a play in the Peaks on Saturday I'm up for that. Got quite a few new trails to try, middling dificulty, nothing the likes of what Spout and Bushboy like to play on. Give me a shout and let me know.

Picked up a Gas Gas 250 last week and just got it Mot'd so would like to find somewhere to play.

Could possibly chuck it in the van and take it to the peaks on Saturday - what do you think Ian? Could always stick the 650 in as well.
Call in on the terrible twins for light refreshments!

Dirtydog, can you get over to the peaks (Yam 400?) on Saturday - take it in my van if you want.

Whaddya all think?

Ah didn't realise you had gone and got a serious tool for the job :D
Not more than a few interesting miles from here are two old quarrys that have been taken over by trials riders and motocrossers. Perfect terraine for the Gas Gas but a bit adventurous for the GS.

If you're up for it get yourselves over tomorrow for a few beers, sure we can find room to put 3 or 4 people up for a night.

I might be up for some dirty fun ... was thinking about going out round Wales this weekend but depending on what Clare wants to do we might come over to the Peaks instead.

I fancy a look in that quarry again :D

Peaks Saturday it is then, meet up at the transport cafe opposite the stags at 11.00 ish ? (no you don't have to eat there Ian :D )

Kev, post your wherabouts & I'll drop off some readies for that account of yours ;)

I'll probably pop up late afternoon today for a quick health & safety inspection :thumb

I'll stick both bikes in the van Mouse, depending on who turns up we can all have a go on the pogo in the quarry then some trails or whatever :thumb

And lo, we survived. Just :D

Steve's new toy:
01-Steve.jpg

Ian's old toy:
02-Ian.jpg

Didn't fancy this on the GS
03-Ramp.jpg

Usual casual parking technique
04-Tyres.jpg

Got stuck in a puddle!
05-Puddle.jpg

The quarry
06-Quarry.jpg

We also visited Bakewell ford, Ian should have some, ahem, interesting pictures of that event :D

Back
Top Bottom