MEDICAL DETAILS FOR THE T.I.T.S TEAM...

Jaq

Don't follow me...I'm lost too
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ok, TITS team....what I'd like do is compile a file containing any relevant information regarding your individual states of health, etc, etc...just in case you need any medical intervention and are not capable of informing the appropriate people...
I don't need to know the ins and outs of a ducks tail-end, just anything that could have an impact on any potential treatment....so...just for starters...

* Any relevant medical history...eg: asthma / diabetes / cardiac history..
*Any allergies known or untoward reactions to anything...eg: antibiotics / anaesthetics etc.....
* Vaccination history...
* Taking any current medication...
* Anything else that comes to mind.....

If you could PM me with this info it will obviously be kept confidential and used only if an emergency situation arises...which it won't!!...

Whilst I'm here, I'm not sure what everyone has decided to do about having the anti-rabies jabs....I know they're pricey (about £90) and I know there's 3 to be had....but if you get bitten we only have 24hrs to get your treatment....if you've been innoculated then we get about 48hrs (according to my local practice nurse)....and if we're in the middle of nowhere, it could make a huge difference....not really trying to scare the cack out of you all.....:)...but worth thinking about....

hope none of you lot are pregnant......
but i can chuck a delivery pack and a pairof Neville Barnes in if you like xx

Matron said:
i can chuck a delivery pack and a pairof Neville Barnes in if you like xx

go on then.... they'll be good for changing a C90 tyre :D

And contrary to what I've heard Bill is not pregnant. :eek:

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 129
Just been, again, to the Surgery, and found out that the cost of a Yellow Fever jab has increased to £45. Good news is I can get it locally :groan

Will pm other things later Jaq.

Rev, glad you could make it to the surgery after yesterdays weather.

Have you tried talking to the Practice Manager or Senior Partner?
Been for my jabs today and am hoping that after speaking to the PM and SP early next week not only will they be donating some equipment for Bansang Hospital but offering a disscounted (maybe by up to 100%) set of jabs.
Always worth asking :thumb

That would be good news if you could get jabbed up for nothing....Chuck could get his new clutch then!!....:):) :bounce1

Brilliant Idea, why didn't I think of that!

MrIFan said:
Rev, glad you could make it to the surgery after yesterdays weather.

Have you tried talking to the Practice Manager or Senior Partner?
Been for my jabs today and am hoping that after speaking to the PM and SP early next week not only will they be donating some equipment for Bansang Hospital but offering a disscounted (maybe by up to 100%) set of jabs.
Always worth asking :thumb

Speggo said:
Brilliant Idea, why didn't I think of that!

Certainly worth a go, but maybe more likely to work with your own doc face to face...I tried it last year with the practice nurse, who ironically was from Senegal, and she wouldn't even pass it on to the practice manager :(

That's why we're going to the gambia not senegal :D :D

Back
Top Bottom