Off road again - Tank training area, sun 2nd Oct

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After the great time had by all HERE ,we're doing it all again, this coming sunday 2nd October -

Leave a bit earlier this time - start 10am at Fleet services, on the M3 ( by the cafe area, not the petrol station), then 1030am countess services, on the A303 Amesbury junction .

As last time, all welcome, begineers, experienced, knobblies or tourance .

sod the ace cafe this sunday, the clocks go back soon, lets make the most of the daylight . :thumb

I would love to come along. Having just done a tour around wales that included some offroading in the forests I have got the bug.

I am on nights Sunday with a 19.00 start, Will I make it ok to work?

Jon :D

im coming :D will someone hokd my hand though ;)

Hopefully I'm not double-booking again - see you at Countess services

Steptoe stop arranging these things on days I can't get out!!! :(

Are you going to do anymore? Apart from the weekend of the 15th October I should be able to make any other weekend.......do another one, it's got to be much better than doing it on my own.

I had to work yesterday replacing our network and moving the server. Evrytime I looked out of the window I saw sunshine and a bike with a droopy look on it's face.

I'll be there at fleet services on Sunday come hell or high water!!!!! Saddle up everyone - Yeahaaaaaaa!!!

------------
Life's too short to woory about money! - Get in debt and do things that are funny!!!!!

Up ay 6am yesterday to drop off daughter at sisters & drive 200 mile to you with couple of bikes, last minute panic phone call put paid to all that!! :spitfire

See you next Sunday
Steve & Rebecca

Dahoum said:
Still missing the spelling lessons son? :teacher

Is your Mum busy on Sunday? :jamie

i was typing that with my new gloves on ;) bedding them in

but this time theres no excuse for it, a cant spell anywey :dabone

I've got rid of two of the three sproglettes (the two that aren't mine :rolleyes: ); just gotta get rid of the last (I can feel a 'mum, do you want your grandaughter for a sleep-over' type conversation coming on...) then I can come to! :D :D :D

Are there any good embankments for me to fall down so that everyone else can show off their manly muscles heaving my bike out? :thumb

Bryn said:
Is the countess services on the A303/345 island?

:) Bryn

it has a little chef, for those that maybe travelling some distance and would like a brekky :thumb

So what happens if it lashes it down during the week... Are you still able to have a bit of fun on tourances? (not that I'm a wuss or anything :ymca )

:)

Bryn said:
So what happens if it lashes it down during the week... Are you still able to have a bit of fun on tourances? (not that I'm a wuss or anything :ymca )

I am. If it lashes down I'm not going! Bit of a poof like that, you see. :rolleyes: :p

Bryn said:

It pissed down last friday, and was OK on the saturday - unless it's lashing down on the sunday, i'd think it'll be OK

dunno about this now :eek:....................

..................i might get my bike dirty ;)

Back
Top Bottom