Hey - look what I bought....

pint6x

Decided to go for the import. After much thought, decided to stick with the 1100GS.

11111111114689345-18574-1037960515.bild

I'll be bringing it to the Ace cafe at the beginning of March. Do you reckon Vern's panniers will fit ?

pint6x said:
Decided to go for the import. After much thought, decided to stick with the 1100GS.

I'll be bringing it to the Ace cafe at the beginning of March. Do you reckon Vern's panniers will fit ?

Hey my little girl could do with that where did you get it ?
The lad is to big for it I'm afraid

pint6x said:

I guess the answer is in that URL ... gone surfin'

Oh hell not authorised when I look at http://bilder.mobile.de damn HELP

Re: Re: Hey - look what I bought....

Malky said:

I guess the answer is in that URL ... gone surfin'

Oh hell not authorised when I look at http://bilder.mobile.de damn HELP

Go to www.uk.mobile.de and look for a BMW R1100GS - make sure you specify "Germany" as the country. Luke Scott recommended this site in the "Importing a bike" thread in the Beakchat forum. My youngest boy is now 4 - probably a bit big for this now. His favourite toy currently is a Bob the Builder scooter.

Mike - it's got the pro taper kit bars and risers on it as well - same as you're getting.

6X

Has it been chipped, and how about the Cat............is it missing?

CC

:)

It's in.....

the Rider eqpt & accessories brochure. Apparently it was the only solution they could find to the surging problem

Damn!

Both my kids would have loved this a couple of years ago - both too big now:(

If anyone wants one of these for one of their kids, they are available from the www.bmw.co.uk website - look under lifestyle :)barf ) then look for kids stuff, then toys.

This is what it says about them:

Junior bike - £65.00
The ultimate three-wheeler motorcycle: BMW Junior Bike. This strong BMW three-wheeler imitates the big R1100GS. Age 3 to 5 years.

It doesn't say what warranty they would have or whether they've cured the surging problem.

6X

Back
Top Bottom