night trunker new member

(RIP) night trunker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi every body
joined two weeks ago i'm a58 year old bike nut i have owned bikes since iwas 16 my currant bike is a 2002 1150gs which has done 44000 miles it has numerus mods costing a small fortune but well worth the pleasure it gives.
I drive a lgv for a living on nights whiich gives me plenty of time to play about with the bike improving it, my wife calls it buggering about (not a biker).
Being new to computers it took two days to figure out how to register
with help i got here, for the £10 i paid it must be the best value there is the help with my questions i have asked is superb,and some of the replies to threads are very amusing, glad i'm aboard.
night trunker
p.s. Steptoe's name comes up a lot in threads is he/she the font of all knowledge?

register

It must

Hiya mate,

Welcome... :thumb

I`m glad you`re already enjoying the site....it truly is the best.. ;) :p

Steptoe ?

He`s not bad.....I suppose...... :p

night trunker said:
p.s. Steptoe's name comes up a lot in threads is he/she the font of all knowledge?

If you hang around here long enough you'll find he's a lot of things...

Welcome to the board.

Hello

Wots it like to be a youngster then?

Do you smoke a pipe?

Are your slippers wearing out?

Can you play bingo?

Do you seek joy?

:D :D :D :D

Welcome to the mad house NT, whats a trunker? do you do something with elephants ? and as you are a night trunker, do you do it in the dark? :D

Keith Chapman said:
Welcome to the mad house NT, whats a trunker? do you do something with elephants ? and as you are a night trunker, do you do it in the dark? :D

It may be something to do with the mass transport of parcels or goods between depots by HGV overnight.

:eek

PS Welcome!

Keith Chapman said:
hi kieth
chris was correct we transport goods between out-bases at hemel hemstead, glasgow, bristol,rugby, and darlington alternating nightly.
n.t.

Dahoum said:
Hello

Wots it like to be a youngster then?

Do you smoke a pipe?

Are your slippers wearing out?

Can you play bingo?

Do you seek joy?

:D :D :D :D
hi dahoum
thanks for the youngster quote made my day, as for the pipe, not yet,what are slippers??? can't play bingo,how old is Joy? n.t. :thumb :thumb

Hemel?.. EEEEK! to close to home!....lolololololol...

B.Post or DHL?

Thanks for that NT. I have seen signs at Kodak in Wealdstone saying Trunker deliveries, and I have always wondered what they were.

but why are they called trunkers?

/QUOTE=night trunker]hi kieth
chris was correct we transport goods between out-bases at hemel hemstead, glasgow, bristol,rugby, and darlington alternating nightly.
n.t.[/QUOTE]

Keith Chapman said:
Thanks for that NT. I have seen signs at Kodak in Wealdstone saying Trunker deliveries, and I have always wondered what they were.

but why are they called trunkers?

Keith the honest answer is i don't know but i will find out and let you know.
( i'll ask my boss or the wife they both know everything.)
n.t.

Back
Top Bottom