sports exhausts

haggishunter

anyone know of a supplier that sells a twin system for a 2005 dakar every exhaust i've seen avalible for the bike is made of ally!! looking for a titamium or stainless steel system! any help would be great

cheers bob

Twin Exhaust

Try Remus. Had one on my 650GS, stainless not to loud and well made. Had trouble fitting my BM panniers though. Took it back and swapped for another system (same just newer,original had been on display) fitted on probs. Poss early ones had a clearance issue but later one are OK. :thumb

sports exhaust

cheers for the link ted just what im looking for!!
been waiting on laser getting back to me they are in process of designing one for 650 but no release date do you know if getting system without the cat will make any difference to the running of the bike?

Remus pipes

Hi Haggishunter. Had it on the bike for 8k never had any problems. Looked loads better than the standard system. Like most Remus systems was reasonably quiet till you give it a big hand full and never so loud on motorways (Manchester/London a few times) that it got on your nerves. Was a bit of a fiddle getting it all on and aligned but nothing a bit of time and patiance could not solve. The weight was about the same as original. The right hand OE one is just like an empty can and the left has all the cat etc. The remus just seems to split the weight betwwen them. Hope that helps :)

Back
Top Bottom