Dutchman's Day Out.......

Dutchman

Reaction score
Had a great day out yesterday......

hawse.jpg

Kirkby Stephen, just before 11am.......4 1150 Adventures' fuelling up......

Short time later a whole gaggle of 1200's heading away from Hawse......

Petrol @ Leyburn £24.22 for a tankful (22.65litres) making it £1.07 a litre....is this some sort of record...........?

Late lunch just before Carter Bar on the A68........home in time for tea.....

353 trouble free dry & thoroughly enjoyable miles........how many more days like this will we get this year...........?

Cheers

Dutch

If your previous record of faulty & stolen bikes is anything to go by, I should enjoy it while you can.
See you at the chrismas bash.

Mike.

Fnar Fnar........

Still managed over 10000 miles & three overseas trips so far this year........ :D

Bring many beer vouchers, it's your round...... :beer:

Cheers

Dutch

Lunch near Carter Bar

Hi Dutch

The old man and me and heading up to Scotland this weekend. We're riding up to Bridge of Cally on Friday via Carter Bar - it'd make a good lunch stop - where was it you had lunch? Would you recommend it?

Off to Applecross on Saturday if anyone wants to tag (or lead) on. :thumb

Stoney said:
Hi Dutch

The old man and me and heading up to Scotland this weekend. We're riding up to Bridge of Cally on Friday via Carter Bar - it'd make a good lunch stop - where was it you had lunch? Would you recommend it?

Off to Applecross on Saturday if anyone wants to tag (or lead) on. :thumb

About 3 miles south of Carter Bar there is a petrol station & cafe.....cheap & cheerful, but it was fresh cooked and filled a gap.......

It's on the left as you head north....First & Last or something like that.......loads of bikes there yesterday.......

Might join you Saturday........PM me a mobile number.......

Cheers

Dutch

Back
Top Bottom