Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland

Andy Hird

Reaction score
Hi All,

Got back on Friday from my bike trip and was needing a bit of advice on how to attach the pics onto the trip report thread that I'm going to write.

I know I have to reduce the size of the pics, but was wondering how, once I've done that to attach them so I can put text above them. I've attempted to put more than one picture on a thread I started and they came in as attachments that had to be double clicked to open them. Any advice and help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Andy :thumb

Andy.. the best way is to use a site such as Smugmug... If you want to post multiple pics then this is the only way to do it.... it also saves PaulG (bht) dosh as the pictures are on an external site....

you'll find lots of info on Smugmug if you do a search....

you get a free trial and then its only $30 per year... and if you are referred from someone like me :D

you get a discount and i get money off my next years membership....

If you give it a go and like it in the referral bit stick in my email address

brynsabin@dsl.pipex.com

Bryn :beer:

Bryn said:
Andy.. the best way is to use a site such as Smugmug... If you want to post multiple pics then this is the only way to do it.... it also saves PaulG (bht) dosh as the pictures are on an external site....

you'll find lots of info on Smugmug if you do a search....

you get a free trial and then its only $30 per year... and if you are referred from someone like me :D

you get a discount and i get money off my next years membership....

If you give it a go and like it in the referral bit stick in my email address

brynsabin@dsl.pipex.com

Bryn :beer:

Cheers Bryn,

I'll give it a go, and if it's o.k. I'll be sure to use you as my referer. Any news on the 1100 grills yet ?

Cheers,

Andy

Back
Top Bottom