me too

Fillis

Yeah me too,im a newbie to this,so hello to every one!
Nice to see a busy site,just left the fold of the Harley folk(damnd horrible machines)but hey here i am with new GS1200 and all run in now and ready to roll too,all we need now is a comfy seat (or a new ass)and an owners manuel and some folk in the south lincs area..
Fillis... :beer:
Guiness drinker and party aminal!!

Hi Fillis & welcome... :) Let's see a pic soon mate...

Seat-wise - I've just had my stock seat done by Bum Wraps in Bognor Regis - a great improvement and at a verrry reasonable price. :thumb

www.webvert.co.uk/bumwraps

you're not that far from the piss-up on 21/22 October in the Peaks - look for Party at the Stags thread in the Beakchat & Bollox. You know it makes sense :beer:

Fellis , are you related to dellis - i get easily confused at my stage in life :confused:

Thanks for the welcome folks,soon get some piccies on here when i can work it out!
Not related (anm Male too)
Bought a gel pad at the BMF in sept and it does ................................................................................................................................NOTHING! :confused:
Got rid of dangerous mother lover, cos uncomfortable,now got another one :confused:
never mid keep telling myself that its a new bike and new seat and in time it will give..
right just off to the bolloxie bit then...
TTFN

are you my iligitamate brother or my sister(aunt ,nephew os mother)
please enlighten me..... :dabone

Welcome aboard.

Hope you enjoy it here.....and get some photos posted.. :thumb

Whatcha Fillis, welcome to the nut house, hope you enjoy posting here, really nice having a new member, bet your bikes really really nice.
Hope you find everybody really friendly, and never get upset by silly posts.
Glad you moved away from them horrid Harley people, they are not as nice as us.

( He lives in Spalding chaps, just down the road from Moto-Bins. You know, that place that you ring on Friday and they can't send till Monday.) ;) ;) ;)

hi fillis
just read this
spalding is part of my sunday morning bimble when i get mr matron to watch the kids.... (when its not raining)
will have to meet up and have a ride over to casterton....my mates pub does a mean breakfast and cuppa.....
...as long as you don't mind riding with a girlie wuzz......
i'll bring Greg (1100GS) as i'm worried about getting Bob (650GS ) dirty

as for seats....just used New Look in Peterborough to sort out my seat...will let you know if they are any good when i pick it up tomorrow

Cant do sunday mornings at mo,off to espania(biplane) on sat!!
But midweek rideouts are better(at night)as for the girlie thing,my misus is one!!!and she dont mind commimg along too.......
trying to make a photo small enough to fit the page!!!!!!

Hi Fillis

Try an airhawk vinyl seat mattress, about £60 - sorted my problems out. Do a search on airhawk - you should find plenty of hits on this site.

Not too far from you, just over the boarder in Cambs. East Anglia meetings are usually fairly good to come to - every 3rd thursday of the month, different pub and meal. Probably a bit far this month as it looks like we will be in Thetford, but it does move around.

andrew.

Photo at last.

Here ya go Tosssers! :dabone
The Tosspot behind is me! :confused:
Gates look good though........

Back
Top Bottom