Autocom Pro7 kit #6

ChuckH, This kit was a special for the NEC Mototorcycle show in November but Autocom may well sell one to you since you are overseas, I know the offer was a limited time offer for the show, I bought one myself.

Contact Autocom at the address in your post and ask them if they will supply one at the show price of £199.00 instead of £247.00.

If no joy then dealers 30,16 & 29 on Autocoms dealer list may well sell you one.

HTH

your right jimb, i bought a kit6 two weeeks ago and they are still at 199 quid

just send em an email chuck :)

deefa said:
your right jimb, i bought a kit6 two weeeks ago and they are still at 199 quid

just send em an email chuck :)

I sent them email 2 days ago enquirying purchase of 4 sets at their 199 quid price and no response.

Any other suggestions for helping me spend some money with the Autocom folks?

Chuck,

I've just rung them, you should've got 2 replies to your Email by now (seems Terry Ryan was on your case as well!). Apparently the new kit won't be available in the US for a few months & they can't supply direct due to the contract between themselves & their US importers. Or something.

MikeO:)

Mike O said:
Chuck,

I've just rung them, you should've got 2 replies to your Email by now (seems Terry Ryan was on your case as well!). Apparently the new kit won't be available in the US for a few months & they can't supply direct due to the contract between themselves & their US importers. Or something.

MikeO:)

Yes, I enquired about establishing a reseller account first and was referred to the authorized US distributor who does not carry the Pro7 model or kit options that my customers are interested in purchasing.

Secondly, I sent a general enquiry as a retail customer to their UK website and was once again directed to the US distributor.

So, I am in a creative mode right now. I need to "partner" with someone to purchase (4) Pro7 kit #6 packages in the UK and have them mailed to me in the US.

Back
Top Bottom