Wanted.

Noddy

Some sort of clique thing
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody know anybody who might just have a warehouse in Thetford, where it might just be possible that we could store some donated motorcycle clothing and gear. :mmmm

It might only take up a little empty corner and would all be moved out by the 11th of Nov, promise............ :eek: :eek: :eek:

whoo yoo calling poo noody?

As it happens I just happen to know somebody thats got something like a warehouse that could be persauded to let ya store some stuff :D

Trust Polar

Will be pleased to act as a back stop if Polar bears offer is put on ice.

Great time Saturday night, promise to reciprocate when Gay has learned to cook :confused: .

Richard

Oh feck, this has turned into a minefield :mmmm Ok thanks for your offer Scottie but Po has a bigger one, and his wife is not Gay, she's called Lyn, not to be confused with Lynn as in Kings Lynn, that we all rode through a couple of Sundays back. Oh sorry you weren't there :dabone Did you know that Kings Lynn used to be called Bishops Lynn ? No, me neither but I read it in the paper so it must be true.

This is not reading right :(

Oh and Po, Poo is a Gay car, without an ''a'' init, ahhh an that should have an '' 's '' at the end as well. So POO isn't Po. Ok :thumb

Ok is that all clear and understood. If anybody is a bit :confused: don't worry, have one of these :beer:

And so, as the sun slowly sinks under the horizon, I pass on to you all the following message.

Got loads of storage space till the 11th of Nov, got the mota to move it, so get out there and sort out your unwanted but servicable old riding kit and tools.

Post or PM to see what we can arrange.

Back
Top Bottom