Piss-up in a Brewery

Iain Hogg

Well done Charlie and Kim for hosting a great weekend - pity my bike didn't manage all of it!

Hopefully everyone got home OK - I was bl**dy cold even in the car!

A few photos to follow.

Iain

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 333
The 'happy couple'

Attachments

• charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 316
Here's to the next 50!

Attachments

• birthday.jpg
    birthday.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 300
and the chef, hope the wrist heals soon!

Attachments

• bakerman.jpg
    bakerman.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 346
For some it was all just a bit too much!

Attachments

• napalotnorton.jpg
    napalotnorton.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 276
Bike Update:

Lifted the tank when I got home, cleaned the contacts of the connector leading to teh engine temperature sensor and the temperature guage now works - but best of all, the bike now runs!

Thanks again to all who amde it such a memorable weekend.

Iain

ps any derogetary remarks will cause the next lot of (even more embarassing) photos to be posted!

Attachments

• departure.jpg
    departure.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 297
From The Star at Steyning

Thanks to Iain, Mark, Paul G, Andy and the others for making Jo and I feel welcome. Bit different from the B*W Club ...

Attachments

• row of bikes 1-small.jpg
    row of bikes 1-small.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 323
Charlie, Kim…

Many thanks for your hospitality…

And as for the rest of you, thank you for reminding me that deciding to buy a GS was great decision…it’s so much more than just owning a bike.

Catch up with you all again soon.

Cheers

Wreford

Charlie, Kim

A big thankyou for a really excellent weekend, I’m sure I can speak for the others when I say that we had a really great time. Charlie, I hope you enjoyed you birthday as much as we enjoyed helping you celebrate it (you don’t look a day over 40!).

Many thanks.

Lee. :beerjug:

Couple of pics....

One of Charlie's favourite pastimes......

Attachments

• dscf0060.jpg
    dscf0060.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 233
Well I would like to add my thanks to Charlie & Kim for their invitation, organising and incredible hospitality! We were treated like visiting Royalty and nothing seemed to be a problem...not to mention the '5 star' breakfast we were all treated to on both days - really set me up for the day and was the talking point when people asked me how the weekend went.
Thanks a million to you both and a 'Very Happy Birthday' to you Charlie:hpbirthda

Back
Top Bottom