Another Wank*r from the US of A joins...

Limey Yank

Hi there!

A born and bred Brit now living in California and here courtesy of the asylum inmates at advrider.com

Its nice to see some quality posts of half naked floozies at the NEC, and also liberal sprinklings of the words 'tosser' and ;:censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor:'!

:thumb

Please can someone send me over some Wadworths 6X and a meat madras curry....

ta!

Bob the MaddBrit (aka Limey Yank)

Oh my god!

You have CENSORSHIP on your site?

That sucks (can I say that?)

:D

You are in Moss Beach California and you expect us to go out of our way to make your life more bearable with home comforts like 6X and ruby? - have you any idea how wet and dark it is here? I am about to set off up the M4 for Bracknell (the Moss beach of Berkshire) in the pi**ing rain and wind and my only consolation is that I will be doing it on the GS (red). When I get back this evening I may well drop into the Eyston Arms for a pint of said 6X and pick up a Dhansak form my fave Indian in Grove, Wantage and I will think of you with every swallow (!) of the nectar and every mouthful of that sharp, sour, spiced melting chicken. But you can find your own feckin' curry in Moss Beach probably with a pineapple and a strawberry on the side and a pint of energy brew with added bran and Vit's D and K to keep you regular.

On the other hand if you were to offer free accomodation and access to your wheels for a couple of weeks I'm sure I can smuggle a Madras or 2 past customs...

Limey Yank said:
Oh my god!

You have CENSORSHIP on your site?

That sucks (can I say that?)

:D

No we don't you can say :censor::censor::censor::censor: shit wank tosser arse :censor::censor::censor::censor: as much as you like :)

Welcome,LimeyYank.. :thumb

As you`ve seen,there`s an autocensor on certain words....

Fukcing doesn`t stop you altering the fukcing order of a few fukcing letters though .... :D :D

Anyway,we use more irony and sarcasm than expletives here,so it`s not a problem to us.

Hope you enjoy the site :)

Limey Yank said:
Please can someone send me over some Wadworths 6X ....
ta!

Bob the MaddBrit (aka Limey Yank)

We could send you a pint6x, he has an affinity with an American 'motorbike' (think tassels) - but don't offer him a tent to stay in ;) ......

Thanks for the warm welcome guys - its nice to see the good ole English sense of humour (humor...sic) alive and kicking.

I used to live in Woking and commute to Bracknell on my old and trusty Honda Dommy a few years back. I remember only too well those wet roads and cold winter dayz.....

Your site here rocks! I love the pics and reports - and hey most of the Yanks hang up there jackets when the sky turns gray here. Funny thing is the local Beemer riders all wear heated jackets in the winter - corse it does get down to a very chilly 50F :D

California is motorcycling Nirvana imho - I consider myself blessed. BUT.....I cant tell you how much I miss the English lush green countryside, real beer and India curries....

If any of you lot get out to San Francisco then do pop in - more than happy to put any GS'ers up at ours (20 miles south of San Franscisco).

Cheers,

Bob (aka Limey Yank)
PS MikeO has hero status out here in advrider land.

tarka said:
Anyway,we use more irony and sarcasm than expletives here,so it`s not a problem to us.

the feck we do, you dopey crunt

Hiya MaddBrit! They've got a nice place here (I only understand about 50% of what's said though :D ).

QBOTU said:
Hiya MaddBrit! They've got a nice place here (I only understand about 50% of what's said though :D ).

Obotu,

If you think the language is bad in written form you should hear it spoken :eek: especially the southern lads...the lads from kent can speak a whole sentence without pronouncing a single T and the London guys shout VERY loudly and say "Facking" in the middle of every sentence....very odd :D

Rob Farmer said:
Obotu,

If you think the language is bad in written form you should hear it spoken :eek: especially the southern lads...the lads from kent can speak a whole sentence without pronouncing a single T and the London guys shout VERY loudly and say "Facking" in the middle of every sentence....very odd :D
I had a co-worker at my old job who was from Wales, we would have to repeat conversations a few times before we could figure out what part of a job we each agreed to do. :D

yeah I know what you mean, but then the welsh still aren't talking to us because we gave them a kicking and stole their land 1500 years ago :cool:

The Queen's English

Being a cock-er-knee born under the sounds of Romford bells, I find your comment about Londoners habitual over use of the term 'facking' insulting, we would never use such foul language, if you say it again, I'm facking gona facking slap the facking shit out of you facking facker!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom