Sidi Courier Eco Straps

2NaaN

Bought a pair of Sidi Couriers (All I could afford).

The eco straps for both shin and calf are very tight and without a lot of force can pull out of the boot. This is just around my leg, not with trousers etc. stuck inside.

Are these boots designed for people with matchstick legs?

Anyone else had similar problems?

Spoke to Sidi distributor and they do not do any longer aco straps than those supplied with the boots.

Any suggestions if other straps are available or will fit?

In my experiance,all boots including crosser and enduro boots will stretch after some use.Ive got a pair of couriers at the moment and when I first got them I had the same problem but coz I new they would get comfier in time I kept on wearing them.

2NaaN said:
Bought a pair of Sidi Couriers (All I could afford).

The eco straps for both shin and calf are very tight and without a lot of force can pull out of the boot. This is just around my leg, not with trousers etc. stuck inside.

Are these boots designed for people with matchstick legs?

Anyone else had similar problems?

Spoke to Sidi distributor and they do not do any longer aco straps than those supplied with the boots.

Any suggestions if other straps are available or will fit?

Oh sh*t I'm off to the boot-shop on Monday to buy a pair! I have the same problem with my ancient Alpine Stars. They used to fit and after sitting in the loft in a nice bag for a few years, I'm f*cked if I can get them to do up round my fat(ter) legs, hence the possible investment in the Couriers... BTW with jeans/leathers... what's the circumference of your calf.....?

Do they fit any better now?

Eco Strap

2NaaN, just had a look at mine and there are two barbs similar to those found on modern plastic buckles which require compressing to remove the strap from the boot, are they missing from yours? And just for the record the wife thinks I do a fair passing for Max Wall.:(

Back
Top Bottom