Eynsford - This coming Thursday from 7.30

judge

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Chislehurst Borders (According to the estate agent
4th Thursday Alert, will temps rise to allow for two wheeled transport or should I get the skidoo out!!

Whatever if will be your attendance will be welcomed and my evening duly stimulated. :thumbright:

Nadeem you are duly charged with finding and delivering Fanum to his local meet for a shandy, no excuses acceptable from him :thumb

Okay, now that I'm so close to having the bike, hope to see you there :thumb

John

:( Can't make this one, I'm in London for an evening 'do' and then staying over in a hotel. I would sure like to have been there 'coz Tickle owes me a few beers, or should that be vodkas? :rolleyes:

Dont know if I'm working (yet again) but if not I'll pop along, haven't seen you lot for ages.

We need to plan the Sahf's invasion of the peaks as well.....we gotta get up there and show those quaint northern types who the cahnts are :D

You coming up J'poos? Tippytoes??
:)

Fanum said:
We need to plan the Sahf's invasion of the peaks as well.....we gotta get up there and show those quaint northern types who the cahnts are :D

You coming up J'poos? Tippytoes??
:)

I'm treading on thin ice here at the moment - i had a mega saturday night out up in town, and rolled in at midday on sunday with every penny gone, and a shirt that i didn't take out with me :confused: :beer:

Steptoe said:
I'm treading on thin ice here at the moment - i had a mega saturday night out up in town, and rolled in at midday on sunday with every penny gone, and a shirt that i didn't take out with me :confused: :beer:

You said that last time..then it turned out you coulda come anyway...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Phil Reynolds said:
I would sure like to have been there 'coz Tickle owes me a few beers, or should that be vodkas? :rolleyes:

yep, hold my hands up to that one - shame you're not going to be there... :D :D

McNadeem's apparently blown up his estate by trying to tap into the gas main so as long as I can drive I'll make me way along....haven't tried to yet so I dunno :(

The builders have fractured the main gas pipe into the estate...my TT is outside the estate at the moment so I'll be pickin' up Detox and hopefully Bill will be able to make his own way up... :)

Back
Top Bottom