Sense of humor

Speedmaster

Hi I am new here and this is my first post so I just needed to know if you lot have a sense of humor :D

NO WE DON`T :eek WHAT DO YOU TAKE US FOR, BIKERS OR SOMETHING? :confused:

Speedmaster said:
Hi I am new here and this is my first post so I just needed to know if you lot have a sense of humor :D

Try the For Sale & Wanted forum, someone might selling one :nenau

setupz.gif

Try the For Sale & Wanted forum, someone might selling one

If you do this you will feel a sense of humour failure. To recover it pay £10 and become a sponsor - then you will be able to.
Gramps

Well jugging from the replies so far a guess you lot do have a Sense of humor, I am glad about that because I ride a Triumph.

Now you may ask what a Triumph rider is doing on a BMW web site. Well I have two options and they are.

Option one

Be on a Triumph web site hosted by Americans that do not have a sense of humor

OR

Option Two

Be on a British web site about German bikes with my British bike but at least have a sense of humor.

If nothing else you go to get a laugh out of this one. In any event I think I just got tried of the clinical approach endless post about my bike has a new screw and it shines. I think I need to hang out with bikers that I can at least have some type of conversation with, even if they do ride German bikes. :D

You'll soon have the Triumph on the 'For Sale and Wanted' forum... then you can progress to the Dark Side.... :cloak

In the mean time you're welcome to hang out here :thumb

:eek: 1000th posting.... must..get...a... life...... :D

Bryn said:
You'll soon have the Triumph on the 'For Sale and Wanted' forum... then you can progress to the Dark Side.... :cloak

In the mean time you're welcome to hang out here :thumb

:eek: 1000th posting.... must..get...a... life...... :D

The funny thing is I was looking at a BMW as I got tired of the Jap selection and wanted to get back to a twin. As I owned a Bonnie once before and knew that at least British was a good choice I went back to Triumph.

Now how I ended up here well I was speaking to another Triumph owner from Australia about the lack of humor on our site and he suggested that I pop in here, not sure if he has registered here or not. Hmmm …. Maybe you lot will need to make room for us, that should be quite a laugh. How about a Triumph area on your BMW web site, at least it would indicate that you not only have a sense of humor but you are also quite a friendly lot taking in homeless bikers. :bow

How about a Triumph area on your BMW web site, at least it would indicate that you not only have a sense of humor but you are also quite a friendly lot taking in homeless bikers.

FECK OFF :dabone :dabone :dabone

:D

Fanum said:
How about a Triumph area on your BMW web site, at least it would indicate that you not only have a sense of humor but you are also quite a friendly lot taking in homeless bikers.

FECK OFF :dabone :dabone :dabone

:D

Yea that was what I was afraid of , Oh well you can’t fault me for trying :p

BTW I love your Smilies on this site :cool:

Speedmaster said:
How about a Triumph area on your BMW web site

Why ???

We already have a Jokes Forum....... :dabone

Welcome,anyway..... :thumb

Speedmaster said:

Bloody hell, I looked at this post thinking someone must have found my "sense of humour", about time i had it back, but no, some :tosser building my hopes up, only for it to come crashing down :homer

ianboydsnr said:
Bloody hell, I looked at this post thinking someone must have found my "sense of humour", about time i had it back, but no, some :tosser building my hopes up, only for it to come crashing down :homer

Maybe you belong o the web site that I come from, you might feel at home there, they have lost there’s as well :hide

From a religious standpoint we must accept a Triumph owner. Those of you who have read the bible will know that it is the only motorcycle mentioned within the book.

The roar of Moses' Triumph was heard throughout..............

No mention of BMW, although it is known that a few airheads were being used as despatch bikes at the time by the Egyptians. The mummified remains of several BMW riders have been found interned in the remains of the Scarab and Sphynx all night takeaway and pie shop. Identity has been confirmed by the presence of small scraps of tartan slippers, pipe stems and Haynes manuals in Hieroglyphics. Club journals describing around the world by boat in 40 days written by one Mr Noah have been of particular interest to the Cairo museum.

Why oh why am I writing this... Yes dear I'll wash up and take the dog for a walk.

Speedmaster said:
Maybe you belong o the web site that I come from, you might feel at home there, they have lost there’s as well :hide

What get a Triumph :nenau , you must be jokeing :dabone

I don't stick around for the fun, i stick around for the abuse :D

ianboydsnr said:
What get a Triumph :nenau , you must be jokeing :dabone

I don't stick around for the fun, i stick around for the abuse :D

Nope but maybe they might know something about getting a sense of humor, I am sure they must have all there’s locked away some place. They might just let you have one to get rid of you :bounce1

Speedmaster said:
Hi I am new here and this is my first post so I just needed to know if you lot have a sense of humor

:hapybnce: :jes you must be joking :dabone

Speedmaster said:
Nope but maybe they might know something about getting a sense of humor, I am sure they must have all there’s locked away some place. They might just let you have one to get rid of you :bounce1

Hey, thats agood idea :thumb

Just need to get me pipe and slippers for here, then grow a long beard, then i will have a go :clap

Back
Top Bottom