Eynsford on the 15th of December?

nadeem

As the third Thursday will be the 22nd of Dec it might be easier to meet on the 15th if everyone is okay with this...

nadeem said:
As the third Thursday will be the 22nd of Dec it might be easier to meet on the 15th if everyone is okay with this...

Nadeem, The 22nd is the FOURTH thursday of the month, and doesn't interfere with Christmas. Why bring it forward a week earlier?

Like Uncle Albert, I can't make the 15th either :(

If you're all free for the 22nd then keep it so...I know a lot of people are busy that week with work gatherings, etc, etc...

OI what's all this changing the fekkin date - anyone was thinking you're going away or something?!!! :rolleyes:

We don't like change in these parts, especially the older generation, they have routines you understand :D

That having been said I am more than willing to meet you before you peees orf somewhere and desert us for the holiday season.

So folks you have plenty of choice this month.....

Nadeem's in the chair on the 15th

Normal service on the fourth Thursday

Pied Bull on Boxing Day

And of course somewhere wet and cold in Dover on the 28th to see some cold TITS :thumb

judge said:
And of course somewhere wet and cold in Dover on the 28th to see some cold TITS :thumb

You obviously haven't twigged onto my master plan....

We have Rev Chuck on the team and I've asked him to have a word with the boss about the weather...it's gonna be balmy warm for us all on the 28th and in fact all the way down across France Spain and the High Atlas :thumb

(Ps we'll lose Chuck once we're in the desert and we've had our use out of him ;) )

Fanum said:
(Ps we'll lose Chuck once we're in the desert and we've had our use out of him ;) )

I'd keep him handy, to be used as bargaining chip if any mad mullahs appear. They'll love a crucifixion :D :D

Steptoe said:
I'd keep him handy, to be used as bargaining chip if any mad mullahs appear. They'll love a crucifixion :D :D

Ooooo you'll never go to heaven now :confused:

maverick said:
If all goes well will make a guest appearance on the 22nd as well :)

Good job too...where the hell ya been you foreign tosser???

:D

Back
Top Bottom