Just bought my 1st 1150GS

AlexV

Hello all,

Just picked up my ex demo GS with loads of goodies. What can one say? Absolutely brilliant!! Been for a short blast and I feel at home already, despite being slightly vertically challenged.

I expect the accesories bug will hit me soon!!

I'm looking forward to many a long association with my GS.:helmet

Congrats Alex, be prepared to flex your 'flexable friend' to it's limits now you've entered the GS world :D

GS

The GS is by far the most fun bike to ride, I've ever had:beerjug:
congrats:)

Thank you all for the welcome!!

Think the bug will have to be exterminated... All the funds disappeared on the GS. :fiddle

Alarm

Further to my previous posts, can anyone advise as to the best alarm to fit? Also what is the best cleaning agent if any to use on the spokes?:confused:

Alex,

if you do a search (use the search key at the top of the page) you'll find all these things have been discussed recently. Try using keywords 'Alarm' 'Spokes' and 'Clean'.

MikeO:)

ALEX

Make the journey to Rhayader for the April bash as you will be more than welcome and need to meet the rest of the gang before you realise what you are letting yourself in for. Full details on National Events area.

Alex, just enjoy it mate, all the other 'essential' bits can be added as and when funds allow.

see you out there sometime.

phil

And me too!

Didn't realise you could have so much fun on a 'slow' bike until I took one for a test ride. Picked mine up on Saturday afternoon and did 200miles around Exmoor on Sunday.

Won't be getting rid of my Sprint RS though, 'coz it's great for those Sunday thrashes.

--
Biker Dave

Thanks Mike O will check that out.

Andy, may just do that. Is Rhayader anywhere near Camarthen? (excuse my ignorance on Welsh geography)

:cool:

Phil, I am enjoying .... You can't miss me, mines a sunrise yellow one!!

:beerjug:

AlexV said:
Thanks Mike O will check that out.

You can't miss me, mines a sunrise yellow one!!

:beerjug:

Why is that not a surprise? :)

Have fun Alex and remember the less time you spend on this Forum the more time you will have on your bike, both very addictive!

If you want to join us for a ride out check the following section for this coming sunday
<a href="http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5961"><b>Wessons Sunday 9th March </a></b>

Cheers
:gringo

9th March

Thanks Maverick, if I don't have to work I will try to get there.:thumb

AlexV...

Don't worry about the height thing. My best mate's well over 6foot, and when I bought my GS I'd to reset everything down to the lowest setting. After a bit of time and riding, it's now up to the same level as his... and I'm no-where near 6foot!!

Practice, practice, practice... at least that's what I say when herself gives out due to my absences on days ending with a Y!

Back
Top Bottom