Taffy down under

Sketty

Hi over there,been a silent looker on this site for couple of weeks now and thought I had better sign up. At the moment I have a 1100 RT with 170,000 kilometers on it in the last 5 years. Other than 2 clutch cables, 1 throttle cable and 1 speedo cable no problems at all. Came close a couple of times to buying a GS. Been riding heaps of them, dealer ones and friends ones and nearly bought a standard 1200 GS. Then started looking at after market stuff on the net to fix it how I wanted it. ( thats how I came across this site ) I now have my name down for the new adventure,which is the ideal bike for the outback. Only thing is I have to wait till april or may .

Just a wild guess this, but you're from Sketty aren't you ? :thumb

G'day mate. Nobody has made a sheep joke yet so I thought I too would use good sense and refrain.

Welcome to the site. The bike will be worth the wait.

Yes from sketty,Taff.

Piebaps, the thing is we f**k em on friday and you eat them on sunday. :D

The GS Safari is going to be in QLD next year.
The inaugural one finished about a month ago.
Highly recommended.

Sketty

Hi Sketty. I'm living just outside Sketty. Have you found anywhere down there as nice as Gower? Regards, Jeff

Yes I remember riding around the gower.Always better after a few pints in the uplands pub then a quick fang down to oxwich in the summer. We visit every few years but the traffic down the gower is a lot more now,even in the week days.Where we live now there are heaps of good bike roads.Less traffic as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom