Waterproof stuff sack?

edzt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi
Anybody know where I can get a waterprroof roll (stuff ) sack to go on the rear carrier, preferably heavy PVC where the top clips over. I am sure I have seen them out there but cant remember where

PS I cant afford the BMW one!!!
edz

waterproof sack

Perfect Thanks a lot
Edz

Paul G said:
Edz,

excellent kit.

Paul, please excuse what may appear to be a personal question, but which size works for you?

I could do with one of these bags for weekend camping etc

xl ortlieb

This is photo shows an ortlieb xl size stuff sack, it sits nicely on the pillion and if packed correctly can be a pleasant back rest, if not your f***ed. Although it does make getting on a off a bit more difficult. In terms of length it covers the width of the panniers. AAAhhh it was a just leaving on holiday moment.

Big Gordy

Attachments

• ort.jpg
    ort.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 403
EDZt...........

:)

Hein Gerrick catolouge page 310/11/12....

prices range from £14.95.. they look like just what u need!

They have a place in Preston.

Bilks. (suit u sir) !

I bought one 3 weeks ago from Hein Gericke in Southampton for about 7 quid.

Thanks Mark

Just ordered the 59L Ortlieb stuff sack £18.50. With a topbox and panniers, this should see me right

:beerjug:

dont forget

you can strap your sandals and trainers under the bunjees that hold your stuff sack down!!!!

Re: xl ortlieb

BIG GORDY said:
AAAhhh it was a just leaving on holiday moment.

Big Gordy

........but how did you survive?

In the photo, it looks to me like you left a bag on the grass and I'd bet it had all the important stuff in. Or did you get someone to lash that on the bike too just before you left? :)

Ortlieb 59L

.... received this from GearZone within 36hrs. As Paul says, eExcellent kit, more than voluminous for my needs. In fact have cancelled my order for a topbox and will be spending the money I've saved on a new tent etc!

:beerjug:

Still not sure whether to go for XL (89 litre) or L (49 Litre) Ortlieb Rack Pack. Constructive views please? Chhers

HG luggage role 40l, £4.99, will suit perfectly. Hard to believe at this price, but true!

You must take some kit if you need a role of that size!

Ever heard the saying, :bounce1 'travel light'

I can see why they call that bloke 'Big Gordy' :yikes

Mate, you're a feckin Mammoth, getta bigger bike too :eek:

Harry Flashman said:
Still not sure whether to go for XL (89 litre) or L (49 Litre) Ortlieb Rack Pack. Constructive views please? Chhers

i use the Large, X Large is bloody enormous.

as is so often the case, black is the choice of the discerning buyer ;)

Back
Top Bottom